Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brammo nostalgia.

Country
    United States
    Hindsight is suppose to be 20/20, it was an adventure with all the cuts, bumps and bruises. I choose to remember it fondly the older I get and the faster I was. It's a car, not a kidney. Let's not turn Bolus' thread into a witch bonfire shall we.
    AtomII #73 for sale, PM for details.

Turning money into smoke and noise since 2006.
    Member "I drove the Brammo mule with Tom S." club.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Positron View Post
    Let's not turn Bolus' thread into a witch bonfire shall we.
    Sorry, wasn't trying to. I sort of assumed people would understand that, given the last piece I quoted myself saying:

Quote Originally Posted by Terry Kennedy
    If I saw Craig Bramscher today, I'd probably smile and say "We had some great times, and you sure crashed and burned, huh?". Would I ever buy anything from him again? Very unlikely. But I'm not bitter - perhaps rueful - and can appreciate the work they did and what they accomplished.

Country
    United States
    Not aimed at you Terry, just wanting to cut off the devalue flame. These start out well and then crash and burn to no one's benefit and everyone's detriment. The bad is ancient history. I prefer to remember the good adventures.
    AtomII #73 for sale, PM for details.

Turning money into smoke and noise since 2006.
    Member "I drove the Brammo mule with Tom S." club.

Country
    United States
    I suppose we could say Craig did help get the Atom started here in the USA and leave it at that. The product was good..and still is. I guess anyone can make an error in management,especially over money.
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; May 4, 2012 at 08:38 PM.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    I remember visiting Brammo back when they were based out of the adjunct building at the science museum. Those were indeed fun and interesting days!
    300hp K20A | "It'll never go, my dears! Not if he's had anything to do with it."

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    I remember visiting Brammo back when they were based out of the adjunct building at the science museum.
    Me, too. Do you remember that they had to hang the completed frames from the ceiling with straps because they were so short of space?

How's this for a blast from the past - Randy's first Atom (now Steve's) being assembled:

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    I also have been to Brammo. I went there literally they day after they announced the electric bike. I was sitting in my hotel room in Medford and I asked my wife WTF? But its not like that was the only reason for being there my sister inlaw lived there as well. But just the vibe I got while I was there I am glad I did other things with my deposit. But I think in 2 years I will be ready to look again. Tom was great and it was a fun test drive. I am probably the only guy to get to the factory take the test drive and not buy one. I even did the full day Ariel Atom Experience to try and change my mind, but by that time I had no faith in Brammo.
    Last edited by txjeepn; May 7, 2012 at 06:13 PM.

I remember my Brammo experience to be an overall positive one. They bent over backwards for me, and addressed all of my concerns throughout the time I did business with them. Perhaps because I was one of the first customers, or perhaps I was lucky...I don't know. I'm glad I bought my Atom, and was happy that Brammo was able to provide it to me at the time and at the price they did. I likely wouldn't be able to afford an Atom now if I were in the market for one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12