Thread: Local news report on AAE

Neutron
    Country
    United States

Local news report on AAE

I didnt know Mark Swain owned TMI. The more you know.

warning, video contains local newscasters.

http://www.wset.com/story/17139089/a...clipId=6833917

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    They were doing a media day for the Ariel Experience (now known as the VIR Driving Experience) on Patriot Course when I was down there last Friday. Speed Channel was there too along with some other reporters, so there may be some other coverage soon.

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Another article on TMI with some shots of the shop
    http://www2.godanriver.com/news/2012...de-ar-1763469/

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    Hi Eric,

You dig up all the good stuff! Glad to see the local coverage is getting a bit of national exposure.

As Mark Hyman mentioned - we ran a media event for local journalists last Friday. The event was great with a lot of journalists....and the best part is that no one wrecked a car .

One of our goals with the newly launched VIR Driving Experience is to bring more local people out to the track - VIR is truly a world class facility and many people in surrounding areas are only starting realize what it has to offer. The ability to come out to a track like VIR...and...drive an Ariel Atom is a great combination.

The Experiene events are now in full swing for the season - we will be running events from now through November.

Keep your eyes peeled for a few more news stories in the coming weeks - I will try to share links as they are posted.....however, I think Bolus will likely find them before I do!

Mark

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Swain View Post
    Hi Eric,

You dig up all the good stuff! Glad to see the local coverage is getting a bit of national exposure.

As Mark Hyman mentioned - we ran a media event for local journalists last Friday. The event was great with a lot of journalists....and the best part is that no one wrecked a car .

One of our goals with the newly launched VIR Driving Experience is to bring more local people out to the track - VIR is truly a world class facility and many people in surrounding areas are only starting realize what it has to offer. The ability to come out to a track like VIR...and...drive an Ariel Atom is a great combination.

The Experiene events are now in full swing for the season - we will be running events from now through November.

Keep your eyes peeled for a few more news stories in the coming weeks - I will try to share links as they are posted.....however, I think Bolus will likely find them before I do!

Mark

Great to see you here Mark - Do remember our apt. for next month - can't wait
    F