Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Atom2 with windshield installed. Not a how to..

Electron
    Country
    United States
    I googled EVA pad but didn't get any hits for source. could you pm me a source

I have used Aerospace foam from Pegasus racing, its nice, but expensive and bright blue

Country
    United States
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTERLOCKING...ht_2323wt_1398

If you don't like grey, put eva foam in the Ebay search box.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Excellent

Now I just need to sort out the Engine light and Dot lights.

Country
    United States
    ^Not my area of expertise.. When I move,it will be to an Atom friendly state...if there are any still left by then...
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    Great job with the install Max.
    Can you comment on how well the windshield protects the driver from wind buffeting?
    I have the Recaro individual seats and am around 5'8" tall and was hoping that the windshield would allow me to wear a baseball cap without it getting ripped off by the wind.
    Sometimes you I just don't feel like wearing a helmet.

Country
    United States
    I have the tub seating,which sits occupants a few inches lower than individual seating,and I am 6'2" tall,long torso.That said,the windshield stops all the direct wind to my head/helmet,and what I feel is some very light buffeting at speeds above 60mph.; Just enough to let you know you are in an open top vehicle. In a couple of weeks I will be taking the car to Watkins Glen raceway,and I should see 135mph+ down the back straight,so I can report back on the windshields high speed wind protection. I do know I won't miss being hit in the face by the giant Junebugs that enjoy life there...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12