Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: List of US Insurance Companies for AA

n00b
    Country
    United States
    So it looks like rally only does 3000 mile a year policies on the atom? Does anyone else have anything more then that? (based on their website)

Electron
    Country
    United States
    I think that's just the default. I do seem to remember being offered higher mileage tiers if I wanted. I only put about 2000 miles a year on my S2K, I didn't think I needed more than 3000 on my Atom and didn't pay attention to the specifics.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    I go through Rally and it's 6K miles a year.

jid
    Blind Apex
    Country
    United States
    Don't laugh, but Allstate will put liability-only on anything.

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Does anyone have a clue on who might be able to insure an Ariel atom in Hawaii. I have tried all of the companies mentioned here and none will insure a car in Hawaii sadly. Geico said I might be able to contact the joint underwriters program in Hawaii and buy directly from there but that it should be a last resort as it is going to cost at least 2k for 6 months of coverage which is just too much for me. 4k a year for a 60-80k car just for fun while traveling less then 2000 miles a year=not on my budget... There isn't even a road track on this stupid little island.

Particle
    Country
    United States
    Rally seems to be the popular choice. Can anyone confirm whether Rally excludes coverage while the car is on the track? Most of the big insurance companies exclude such use. Just wondering if Rally is any different?

Electron
    Country
    United States
    You are correct Ralley excludes coverage for any type of track driving excluding driving onto a track for a car show so you are on your own on the track.

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BobK View Post
    You are correct Ralley excludes coverage for any type of track driving excluding driving onto a track for a car show so you are on your own on the track.
    When I was at Eagle's canyon I saw an advertisement for Track insurance......I do not recall who it was through but if you want track coverage, I think calling your local track would be the easiest place to get a referral to a good company

Electron
    Country
    United States
    I had looked into single day track insurance and it was as much as the track day cost around $300. way back when so I have no idea what it would cost today but I suppose if you had a $300,000 Ferrari it might make sense.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbug View Post
    Here is an update:

State Farm has at least one Ariel Atom insured for 5K miles/yr in CA.
    Please hit me up about this. My agent is looking for like policies here in Fresno CA to generate a quote and she asked me to check the forum for her.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123