Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from freezing London

Lurker
    Country
    Great Britain

Hello from freezing London

Thought I would come and have a look over here ! (I am Trigger on the other side). Been an Atom owner for 5 years and on my 3rd....

London is absolutely freezing and along way from getting the Atom from uder the cover let alone out of the heated garage ! But planning trackdays and trips for the summer.

D

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    welcome! 4C and rainy over here

Country
    United States
    Welcome from rainy Washington State!

Down Quark
    Country
    England
    Yes, and my Atom has been at the factory for the last two weeks and I need to pick it up, temperatures down to - godknowswhat C, and snow all around; gulp, it may be cold and slippery!!

I can feel my balls retracting as I think about it!

A

Country
    United States
    Its been a very mild winter here near Memphis TN. It may seem strange that I can say.. I miss the cold. But I do.

Welcome to the forum Trigger! It is good to see you here. I'm sure we'll both be enjoying our Atoms when the weather and circumstances allow.
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Up Quark
    Country
    Scotland
    Well, it's been the nicest January in SoCal in my 25 years of living here. Average temps of the low 70's. Crystal clear views across the Pacific every day since New Years. Having bought a nice Pursuit center console fishing boat with twin Yamaha outboards, I've been offshore 3-4 times per week fishing for Halibut and playing with dolphins who flock to the wake of the boat and surf under the front bow at speeds up to 30 knots. Every trip out has been like a National Geographic special on marine life. Migrating Grey Whales, Blue Whales and a pod of 40+ Orcas have been common sights each trip out. I can't wait for Tuna season in a few months!
    Going shark fishing this weekend to San Clemente Island if anybody want to come along.

It's not Atom stuff but it's got V6 engines, is pretty damn fast and I've had it airborne several times; much like my Atoms last outing

Country
    United States
    LoL!! Its in the spirit of Atom adventuring for sure CalScot. Its good to hear from you. I'm glad the weather and the ocean are being so good to you.
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Country
    United States
    Calscot, does this mean WCA4 will be on the water?

Country
    United States
    I don't know, exo boats don't sound like that good of an idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast