Thread: Always carry your own fire extinguisher...

Country
    United States

Always carry your own fire extinguisher...

The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Must be pre-fire suppression era. Were they all driving off in the wrong direction there at the end? Seems like they should not be going to way that is taped off.

Country
    United States
    The roped off area is a corner/intersection..and cars with "issues" can pit there.Sure seems to be a very slick piece of road! Judging by the cars and helmets/firesuits,I'd say it is modern era. Probably a rally cross event.The extinguisher popping is hilarious..every time I watch it,I chuckle..
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; January 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Im thinking of having 2 in the car. Id hate to pop the whole fire suppression system if something like a small cable near the exhaust caught on fire.

Country
    United States
    I carry a 2lb Halon on board..if I can't put it out with that...break out the hot dogs!