Thread: new foot rest?

Neutron
    Country
    United States

new foot rest?

Random photo on flickr. That looks different

Country
    United States
    I don't think it's an Atom,Bolus. Notice the padded rollbar support is foreward,and above the top main frame tube. Front spindle looks different as well..and a lack of dash switches/buttons..console is all wrong..and the tub is too square,and attaches incorrectly...def not an Atom.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxAtom View Post
    I don't think it's an Atom,Bolus. Notice the padded rollbar support is foreward,and above the top main frame tube. Front spindle looks different as well..and a lack of dash switches/buttons..console is all wrong..and the tub is too square,and attaches incorrectly...def not an Atom.
    According to the Flickr photostream it is an AAE car:

The blanked-out dash surround is what you get if you don't order road lighting.

Country
    United States
    Never seen one before. They are quite different than a brammo Atom.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    New 2011 AAE fleet served as design & build protos for SRA car development. "Footrest" is actually welded formed steel reinforcement plate for footbox area (driver & passenger). Similar plates exist under both seats + numerous other build revisions specifically for SRA competition use, including redesigned full welded rollbar structure. AAE race seats adjustable on tracks due to multi-position requirements. SRA race seats fixed position + back bracket-braced, per custom fitment to each owner/driver.