Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Atom2 300 for sale,every option conceivable. CF overload....it's Goldfinger!!

Country
    United States

2007 Atom2 300 for sale,every option conceivable. CF overload....it's Goldfinger!!

11/28/2012.....Car has found a new home and caretaker.

Yes....Goldfinger! 2,648 miles,no track time. This car cost over $120k when built. Chassis #121,Atom2 with Atom3 side rails ( allows much more elbow room than a regular Atom2) Every option availabe when ordered,even the very rare Chromoly Aerotube Wishbones!!
    Many bits are CF..headlights,directional pods,mirrors,and ALL the body panels.And factory CF wings! Alcon Race brake package,Koni double adjustable shocks,SPA Micro Dash built into the steering wheel(easier to read instruments),3 point fire supression system,master battery disconnect,Sparco Ariel embossed leather seats on adjustable sliders,custom factory gold colored frame and matching gold Dymag factory wheels. GM/Chevrolet SS LSJ drivetrain,with stage 3 upgrade (300hp),stainless muffled exhaust,Masterlube oiling system booster,remote oil cooler and spin-on filter, Limited slip transaxle.. etc etc..yea..it's loaded. Lovingly kept. Flawless immaculate beauty. All the updates/recalls have been done. The car needs nothing.

This was NEVER a demo,rental or school car! It was fully assembled with new parts when delivered to the owner.

Has a Florida car title,fully transferable. Includes all owners manuals and the optional clear side Lexan panels (one pair,not installed)

This is Truly a one of a kind absolutely fully optioned factory Atom2! You won't see another like it anywhere.
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; November 28, 2012 at 06:15 PM.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Say it ain't SO!

Country
    United States
    Yea...I gotta let it go...breaks my heart. But,I still have the others to keep me company,just not the most beautiful Atom I have ever laid eyes on. It is a stunning beauty and more so in person. The car melts my heart every time I see it.. Oh well...hey..it's not sold yet..!
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Damn Mark, at that price your giving it away! You sure you typed that right? Hell I'm almost tempted, and I just sold off my baby!

Country
    United States
    I priced it reasonable, in hope that it will sell to an Atom enthusiast. Is it worth more? I believe it is priceless. It truly is a work of art. If I don't sell it,it won't break my heart for sure. Now that Doc is up and running, and Max will be by spring,the odds of me using Goldfinger in the next few years is slim. Most of my car time is spent on track,and Goldfinger is just too nice for me to even consider using on track at competitive events. It's just too classy to mess up. Whoever did the CF work for brammo really did top quality,and it shows. Flawless stuff.
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; October 21, 2011 at 02:39 PM.

jid
    Blind Apex
    Country
    United States
    Darth - Since yours is lost in transit, can you buy it back so i can buy the _other_ gold one? Gorgeous car! If I hadn't already bought i'd have flown up, bought, and driven it back to the SouthEast. Actually Darth... I like you modified car.

Country
    United States
    There is no doubt about it, goldfinger has bling. But like Max, I'd be a-scared to drive something that beautiful. That belongs in a museum!

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Goldfinger is pretty but it still has all the original Brammo stuff that needs fixin' like that exhaust

max, I'd encourage you to not drop the price if it does not sell. Let's keep are values up... unless you want to trade

Country
    United States
    Lost in transit?? That sounds bad..

Take one ride in Goldfinger,and you will experience more than bling..it is beauty and beast! 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag... plus.. that bag just happens to look like Kim Kardashian..!

How fast can you go on public roads anyways?

If I drove an Atom around as a daily driver I would have lost my license...oh...about 4 years ago...

Goldfingers exhaust is different than the early brammo crap that came on Doc and Max. Maybe they finally got it right by this late chassis..it sounds good,no cracks,no leaks and has proper clearance.

I fixed the other brammo issues like tank gaskets,bearing spacers,coolant and fan wiring. I have had other Atoms to learn on...
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; April 5, 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Country
    United States
    When mine was delivered from Texas, the driver went dark for a while. While not a good thing, it does happen.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast