Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: future owner

jid
    Blind Apex
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Positron View Post
    You won't be disappointed, it's well sorted out.

Keep us apprised of your track days.
    So long as I can clean that gold stuff off of the rims and frame, it should be amazing!

See the porsche in the background... he spanked me all day. I'm going to do the same track (Roebling Road) 2 weeks after I break in DC's car at Barber. And the same porsche will be there. We shall see...

Country
    United States
    You won't have any trouble with a Porch. But you will need to learn, (if you don't already have rear engine experience), how to drive this car like a Porch.

Might as well get your customary two newb spins out of the way straight away.

Before the Atom, I came from high Hp front engine fat cars that you could pitch into a turn hot and scuff off speed safely. You'll need to drive more like a Porch than a Viper to keep the back end from becoming the front end. It's not problematic once you transition your style.

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Tires take a lot longer to warm up, Brakes take a lot longer to warm up. Its definitely a different beast.
    Darth's car is very well set up too. So if you spin it or it oversteers or understeers that mean that you need more time in the seat, not that the car needs to be adjusted.

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    this weekend I easily walked around a new GT3RS, however, a porsche moniker'd Turbo S (fake badge?) walked on everyone, he pulled on my in the straights more than I pulled away from the GT3RS, I'm guessing he has some ridiculous power to be that much faster than the race porsche

Country
    United States
    Get all that? The car is perfect, so any problems are the result of the driver, lol.

It's all cleaned and packed, ready for pickup. Even left you some gas in the tank.

Lepton
    Country
    United States
    Wow, I must really stink!

I move into the area, and buy an Atom, and suddenly Bolus wants to sell his, and move away, and Darth sells his as well.

Sorry guys, someone should have just told me!

Country
    United States
    Not at all! It's just that atoms are becoming way too comon. Hell, the last track day I was at, there were TWO! And there could have easily been 5 or 6 if everybody would have came. My heart said hell no. Jid had a hell of a time prying this from me. It was a very strange sale situation, I'm showing him all of the little scratches, trying to talk him out of the car, and he kept saying "don't care, gimme!" I guess I should have upped the price, LOL

Ion
    Country
    United States
    There will always be a passion for the cars and we simply have some new finatics...me included! JID is a car crazy guy and will be a great addition to our crew.

Country
    United States
    Hey.. what's that big rig doing in my neighborhood?

Maybe I should driver over there and take a look

Uh oh.. who's this clown coming over?

umm... what are you doing?

Wow, sitting in this car makes my hands shake, look at how nervous I am

hey.. wait a minute.. that wasn't part of the agreement. what are you doing!?

good by friend.. you'll be missed

Ion
    Country
    United States
    When is that awesome machine arriving on the east coast? I can't wait to see it in person when it gets here!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast