Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ariel Atom Insurance increase

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States

Ariel Atom Insurance increase

Anyone else get a notice about an increase in their rate? Mine just when up 82. per month.

Country
    United States
    Through what insurance company?
    Ariel Atom 2, Ecotec 300, owner since 2007. Drive, Detail, Improve, Repeat. Visit my website.

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    I go thru Rally Insurance But I think American modern is the underwriter.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Did anything get on your driving record in the last 6 months?

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    My driving record is clean. They told me all Atoms where going up. has there been a bunch of crashed Atom claims?
    Last edited by Atommatt; September 28, 2020 at 06:59 AM.

Up Quark
    Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    I have mine insured through Rally too. I just renewed mine for next year and I didn't see an increase. I actually got a decrease but that was because I removed my two daughters from the policy--neither lives at home or can drive a stick. Assume that you did not change the insured value, correct?

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    I didn't change anything the value as always been the same.
    I'm finding that there new rating system converted me from what they call Modern link to Amsuite with American Modern. This put the Atom in a higher rating in there new system. ???? I would think this would effect all Atoms insured thru them. I'm starting to wonder , Is it just me? I'm almost at a point of just selling the Atom because of these insurance company's.

Up Quark
    State Farm is about $65 per month for $1k collision & $100 comprehensive deductibles with $250k/$500k liability and uninsured coverage. Might be hit or miss if they will cover new customers as mine has been with them since 2006.

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    Chris I'll look em up today and see what they say. Thanks, and no mention of you. But my currant daily driver coverage is thru a company called Frankenmuth Insurance, they'll insure Polaris Slingshots, Dunn buggies, Sand rails, and assembled vehicles, But not the Atom I've been with them for over 20yrs, I think it might be time to switch. I'm calling em out on this today.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Atommatt View Post
    Anyone else get a notice about an increase in their rate? Mine just when up 82. per month.
    I'm with Rally Ins. Co. Been insured with them since, um, 2009(?). It's been the same price the whole time and I just got my no-frills policy renewal. $50k coverage, $1k deductable, 3000 miles annually with roll-over. One driver, but family members or very occasional 25+ year-old drivers allowed.

If Rally/American Modern are taking advantage of you, it's time to make a call/negotiate or start shopping elsewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast