Thread: dual pass intake

Up Quark
    Country
    Spain

dual pass intake

question for all you more experienced folks, my mechanic was installing a zzp dual pass intake for my atom 2, and when he got there, he said there was already one already installed, as per previous owner (#2 but owned it for most of the life of the car) the car was stock, front mount exchanger for example is indeed the stock black unit.

My question is to the best of anyone's knowledge, did any of the stages have a dual pass from brammo installed?
    the previous owner didn't have a build sheet, im unclear on wht stage I have.

Or am I just looking at likely the first brief owner modding it this way? I believe the first owner only had it for a year, would seem weird to me to this.

Country
    United States
    Memory tells me that the dual pass intakes did not come out until after the cars were produced

Electron
    Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    i have one of these I did not use, if anyone is in the market....PM me

Country
    United States
    If you're referring to the dual-pass end plate (installed on the intake manifold) as seen on the left:

... then yes, there were Brammo cars at various horsepower option levels that came with them installed from the factory. When I bought my Atom in 2006, Brammo offered Ecotec engine HP levels of 205hp, 245hp, and 300 hp, although I don't know which came with it.

There were also Brammo cars that were delivered to customers that were supposed to have one installed per the build spec, and did not. I have a 300 that did not have one installed when it should have and I had to buy/install it myself.
    Ariel Atom 2, Ecotec 300, owner since 2007. Drive, Detail, Improve, Repeat. Visit my website.

Up Quark
    Country
    Spain
    Yes. I bought one from ZZPerformance and went to install and it already was. 2nd Owner(who has had it all but for the first year of life) said he didnít mod it, as a stated above. So was this for the 300 hp models then? Any other way to tell them apart? The car has every other option essentially including all the carbon fiber options and bits and the Alcon brake package, I would assume they built it to top spec?