Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By ivefallenandicantgetup
  • 2 Post By ShakaShaun
  • 1 Post By jid

Thread: Why I need an Atom.

  1. #1
    Down Quark
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7
    Country
    United States

    Why I need an Atom.

    Chicagoan who wants an Atom, because it is unique. Pay off the mortgage or buy an atom, so hard!

  2. #2
    Up Quark
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    15
    Country
    United States
    Can you make an atom street legal there? I'm in AZ, pretty easy here.
    06Arielatom likes this.

  3. #3
    Up Quark
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    20
    Country
    United States
    Mine just arrived today. Only put a few miles on it..........it's bad ass.
    06Arielatom and sector: 4 like this.

  4. #4
    Electron
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    162
    Country
    United States
    Which model?

  5. #5
    Electron
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    162
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ivefallenandicantgetup View Post
    Can you make an atom street legal there? I'm in AZ, pretty easy here.
    Yes, Call Franz at Forman Motorworks

  6. #6
    jid
    jid is offline
    Blind Apex
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    114
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by 06Arielatom View Post
    Yes, Call Franz at Forman Motorworks
    Franz is da’ man !

    Brought my A2 in from out of state and got it registered in AZ. Wasn’t too bad.

    You can always pay off the mortgage later. Buy an Atom! Most fun you can have with your clothes on!
    06Arielatom likes this.

  7. #7
    Up Quark
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    20
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jid View Post
    Franz is da’ man !

    Brought my A2 in from out of state and got it registered in AZ. Wasn’t too bad.

    You can always pay off the mortgage later. Buy an Atom! Most fun you can have with your clothes on!


    Those were my thoughts exactly. I'm mid 30's, single, good job and a house and was just putting my money into remodeling the house and savings. I already have a highly modified twin turbo 300zx and was looking at buying a 996 turbo Porsche but the 300zx is faster than any 996 in my price range. I always wanted an atom so I said what the hell. Is is a smart purchase? of course not, but it's so damn cool. Live in the now!

  8. #8
    Down Quark
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakaShaun View Post
    Those were my thoughts exactly. I'm mid 30's, single, good job and a house and was just putting my money into remodeling the house and savings. I already have a highly modified twin turbo 300zx and was looking at buying a 996 turbo Porsche but the 300zx is faster than any 996 in my price range. I always wanted an atom so I said what the hell. Is is a smart purchase? of course not, but it's so damn cool. Live in the now!
    Also, purchasing a car before you get too old to really have fun in it. In California, I saw some 80+ year old man who had a knockoff 2 seater Indy car, and he had extreme difficulty getting in and out of that thing. Having an Atom and being able to thrash it (and not thrash you) is amazing.

  9. #9
    Electron
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    162
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by icrashevos View Post
    Also, purchasing a car before you get too old to really have fun in it. In California, I saw some 80+ year old man who had a knockoff 2 seater Indy car, and he had extreme difficulty getting in and out of that thing. Having an Atom and being able to thrash it (and not thrash you) is amazing.
    Maybe he is still that 30 year old whole loves driving his toy.

  10. #10
    jid
    jid is offline
    Blind Apex
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    114
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by 06Arielatom View Post
    Maybe he is still that 30 year old whole loves driving his toy.
    I have a feeling everyone who drives an atom resembles that remark.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •