Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Allen bolt size @ rod end

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sector: 4 View Post
    I already have the longer rod ends you need on eBay. Do a search on eBay for "Brammo Ariel Atom 2 EXTRA LONG suspension rod end bearings". There's a very detailed description. I've installed 6 of them on my own car already. I can order more if anybody needs them...
    Looks to have the same spec as the AM 10-T correct? Who is the manufacturer? How long have you had them on your Atom? Any track/auto-x? I am definitely interested in a set and I believe that many more would be as well.

Country
    United States
    Yes, they're dimensionally the same except for the shank length. They're made from heat treated 4130 by a company that makes industrial controls and rod end bearings for the motorsports market. They know what they're doing. Anything is better than the junk that was originally installed.

I installed them a few weeks ago and drove it on the street. All I can tell you is that they installed without a hitch, work great, and I no longer sweat in fear of thimble breakage while driving! No, I haven't done 100,000 miles of endurance testing or anything - I'm not General Motors, lol. I'm offering them right away to try to save somebody from a crash.
    Last edited by sector: 4; November 18, 2017 at 08:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12