Thread: key fob lost

n00b
    Country
    United States

key fob lost

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sbvm1957 View Post
    Do you have the second one? If so, you can just buy a replacement and initialize it to the car. If you don't have any fobs, then you will need to replace the immobilizer assembly. It is a Toad Sterling Excel from the UK and can be found on eBay. Or you could ask TMI.
    An Atom Across America blog - http://www.atomacrossamerica.org Brammo Atom 300 Ecotec - 08/2006 build
    Note - if any image I included or link I posted is broken, change "tmk.com "to "glaver.org" in the URL to fix it.

n00b
    Country
    United States
    terry I am a diesel mechanic in new York city trying to get it running before my friend buys it. it has a 2.0 etec and that light is flashing on dash any help would be appreciated .

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sbvm1957 View Post
    terry I am a diesel mechanic in new York city trying to get it running before my friend buys it. it has a 2.0 etec and that light is flashing on dash any help would be appreciated .
    Since you're a repair shop, contact TMI. They (used to?) have loaner "cheater plugs" available for this type of issue.
    An Atom Across America blog - http://www.atomacrossamerica.org Brammo Atom 300 Ecotec - 08/2006 build
    Note - if any image I included or link I posted is broken, change "tmk.com "to "glaver.org" in the URL to fix it.