Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AdmiralMubutu

Thread: 2007 Atom 2 for sale

Gluon
    Country
    United States

2007 Atom 2 for sale

Greetings all:

I am considering selling my Atom 2, which is located in central NJ. Roughly 17k miles, supercharged GM Ecotec engine, new high performance clutch. Carbon steering wheel, Sparco buckets, lithium ion battery. Spare set of brake pads. Runs great and is in nice condition for a 10 year old car. Car has a VIN, title and is currently street registered. (We can talk about how this may be transferrable to new owner without much hassle, I've done the heavy lifting already).

I promised my wife I would sell it when I got my GT4 (a year ago, she didn't specify a time limit!), but now I've moved and garage space is at a premium. Looking for $46k. If anyone is interested, send me a PM. Have not listed it anywhere else yet, figured I'd try this first.

Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MadMaxAtom and dstange03 like this.

n00b
    Country
    United States
    Do you have a number I can contact you at? Or email address? Shoot me a text at 407 625 3394

Gluon
    Country
    United States
    The car has been sold. Hopefully the new owner enjoys it as much as I did these last three years. I hope to return to the Atom community one day, after I can complete my Garage Mahal. I also want to thank all those on this site who early on helped me get up to speed on these wonderful machines - it's a great fraternity and an invaluable resource for new owners.

Cheers.

n00b
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralMubutu View Post
    The car has been sold. Hopefully the new owner enjoys it as much as I did these last three years. I hope to return to the Atom community one day, after I can complete my Garage Mahal. I also want to thank all those on this site who early on helped me get up to speed on these wonderful machines - it's a great fraternity and an invaluable resource for new owners.

Cheers.
    First, I would like to start off by thanking Jim for being a gracious host during the transaction process. Secondly I would like to announce that I am the new owner of chassis #50. What an unbelievable experience it has been in just the short three weeks of ownership. I have not done many miles, but on collection day I had the privilege of driving this car from NJ up to CT on possibly the coldest Sunday of the year. I am so excited for the weather to break and I can not wait for my drive to Bear Mt. I have already humbled myself and understand that this car is a handful. I will be taking my best care of it and will respect with each and every drive. Thanks again, and thank you to all the members for having already provided me with tips and information regarding my new to me Ariel Atom.

Cheers and happy motoring!

-Jared