Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Wrapping my 06 Atom.

Ion
    Country
    United States
    I like the V Pattern on the front, Looks Great!
    06Arielatom likes this.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    I just placed the order for the Skunkworks rear wing setup and hope it arrives late next week.

Ion
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by 06Arielatom View Post
    I just placed the order for the Skunkworks rear wing setup and hope it arrives late next week.
    If you do track work with the car, please be sure to let us know if the car is quicker and at what track. Thanks in advance.
    06Arielatom likes this.

Ion
    Country
    United States
    I purchased the Skunkwurx Duo-Dual element wing along with everything needed to mount it and their front tow hook/wing brace, I was very surprised that it only took 1 week to arrive in Texas from the UK. The wing was a very simple and straight foreword installation and very solid. I did have to add a couple of spacers between the uprights and the wing brackets to prevent the wing from rubbing on the "W" brace. This really completes the look of the car.
    Skunkwurx 'Duo' Dual Element Carbon Fibre Ariel Atom Rear Wing
    06Arielatom likes this.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTheMechanic View Post
    I purchased the Skunkwurx Duo-Dual element wing along with everything needed to mount it and their front tow hook/wing brace, I was very surprised that it only took 1 week to arrive in Texas from the UK. The wing was a very simple and straight foreword installation and very solid. I did have to add a couple of spacers between the uprights and the wing brackets to prevent the wing from rubbing on the "W" brace. This really completes the look of the car.
    Skunkwurx 'Duo' Dual Element Carbon Fibre Ariel Atom Rear Wing
    Very Nice. I'm glad the quality is well done and shipping time. I ordered the Solo II rear wing, and will be ordering the front in a month or so. I'll kept the spacers in mind when I start to assembly them, thanks for the heads up.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Do you think that Ariel will install an electric steering rack or how about an AWD atom?

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Thoughts on swapping to the K24a2 engine and turbo in the Ariel 2?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12