Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Arizona registration

Gluon
    Country
    American Samoa
    I wonder why registering an atom always requires secrecy. What's happening in Texas and other states that banned the Atom was a big thing and made buyer worry and stay away. It's so secret no one knows the issues and solutions.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojjffpp7 View Post
    I wonder why registering an atom always requires secrecy. What's happening in Texas and other states that banned the Atom was a big thing and made buyer worry and stay away. It's so secret no one knows the issues and solutions.
    Your assuming secrecy, when it's something as simple as a cleaner more efficient way to have a meaningful discussion between interested parties.
    MadMaxAtom and DBeach like this.

Gluon
    Country
    American Samoa
    Every time there was serious discussion in regards to registration either " you pm me or call me". A discussion forum gone secret or the discussion no longer a discussion. If this discussion involved multiple people,
    and end in pm way or call me way might as well not reply and go directly to sent message .
    When people looking for help, (me in general) search function is my first step. What good is the forum discussion when the search function results end up a dead end discussion?
    Last edited by xoxojjffpp7; January 15, 2016 at 03:30 AM.

Country
    United States
    Many times things are not black and white. Especially when it comes to dealing with a States Registry of Motor Vehicles, and what is and isn't allowed. What has happened in the past is a new eager owner bulls their way into the RMV demanding their car be allowed registration, and if questioned, proclaim "Why not...because so-and-so, who drives the same car, already has plates." This argument never helps their situation and only shines light on other owners. The powers that be then scrutinize the situation much more carefully and if they decide not to register the newbies Atom, they then rescind ALL Atom registrations,and from that point on enter the Atom as "not allowed" into their data base.

The pushy loudmouth ruins it for everyone. One must tread lightly when walking in a grey area. This is why there has to be some sensitivity to discussing the legality of registering an Atom especially in a state where their are active owners.

Understand yet?
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; January 15, 2016 at 04:26 AM.
    DBeach and jlester like this.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Gluon
    Country
    American Samoa
    I stated my case ....
    as an atom owner & a user forum I'm also a Caterham owner - no secrecy on that forum...bring what you brung!
    An atom buyer must be informed the truth...nothing but the truth.
    If you can't you can't....
    The End.....
    Last edited by xoxojjffpp7; January 15, 2016 at 05:09 AM.

Country
    United States
    It really is NOT that difficult to PM or take the discussion somewhere that is not search engine accessible. Basically, what they don't know can't hurt you. Just take a little initiative and stop whining.

This is the nature of registration with the Atom, and is part of Atom ownership. You either deal with it,or become part of the problem.

As far as what other vehicle owners have to go through for registration..it's not relevant to the Atom world..so why bring it up?

I can hear the conversation now at the RMV.. "Gee, the Caterham guys can register their cars..so why can't we?" All that does is bring regulatory scrutiny down on others. Not the way to make friends..
    DBeach and jlester like this.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxojjffpp7 View Post
    as an atom owner...
    That's great! Can you share your Atom experience with the community? Your intro thread doesn't say where you're from or what you do, or have or the intended use of your Atom or anything. I'm interested in your story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12