Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's up with skunkwurxs?!?!

Fermion
    Country
    United States

What's up with skunkwurxs?!?!

About 3 months ago just out of pure curiosity I emailed skunkwurxs about their solo carbon fiber rear wing and got no response. Right now I am ready to pull the trigger on a aero package so I emailed them again asking them very specific questions and now it's been 3 weeks and no response.
    Does anyone know if they are still in business or does anyone have any of their products especially their aero pieces?

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Nobody?!?! I don't get it!!! Their wings might not be the most effieoent, but it seems as it is a very good alternative to the factory wings for a fraction of the price. Nobody has their wings?!

Down Quark
    Country
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elonheater32 View Post
    Nobody?!?! I don't get it!!! Their wings might not be the most effieoent, but it seems as it is a very good alternative to the factory wings for a fraction of the price. Nobody has their wings?!
    I have one of their rear wings.....great quality for the price (at least it is in the UK). Have had it for 18 months and still very happy. Pretty sure they are still in business, Hamtt still posting on Atom Club
    Attached Images Attached Images

Country
    United States
    I'm happy with my Ciro wing. Affordable,functional,highest quality,and nice on the eyes! You can choose your width and height along with a few other options. See this thread---> https://www.arielatomchat.com/forums/thread1326.html

CIMG4750.jpg
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; December 14, 2015 at 05:14 AM.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    So I e mail these guys multiple times and no response (checked my spam). No phone number listed??? Seems kinda shady a bit?!?!?

@northnoble..... the wing looks good. I just wish they sold like a 5 inch extension as I think that the wing blends in a bit too much with the body. I would like for it to stand out a bit more as to make it look less go kartish! Do you have a number or an alternative email address for them?

@madmaxatom .... I like your wing a lot and realize that it is quite a bit more functional than the other options. I just think that it is just a bit too big for my taste, although it does stand out like I would want mine to. Do they make a front wing to go with the rear? The reason I was considering skunkwurxs is because they make a front and rear wing that matches very well with the car.

Thanks guys and if anyone has any idea of how to get in touch with the guy over at Skunkwurxs.... let me know!

Thanks!!!

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    @northnoble... is that the solo wing or the slick wing that you have? Thanks

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    I ordered a Race technology Dash 2 and some 1/4 turn fasteners and I didn't have any problems. Try going to the other forum and send Hamitt a Pm and see what happens.

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    I just sent Hamitt a PM, so hopefully he will get back to you soon. Good luck

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Thanks a ton.... it is greatly appreciated!!!!

Country
    UK
    Hi Atommatt,

Thanks for sending me the PM and giving me a headsup.

Elenheater32, I'm very much still going and active and have a huge range of new products lined up for the new year and the website is currently being revamped to make it a bit easier to use on mobiles and to include fitting instructions for the products on it.

Did you email through the website or directly to me? I don't seem to have had any emails from you and all the emails I receive are usually answered within a day or so. I travel a lot so sometimes I can't get back straight away.

For some reason I don't receive notifications of any PM's sent to me on this forum so they can go astray sometimes.

With regards to the wings, what was it you wanted to know? The Solo and the Duo are by far the most popular ones and I do send regularly to the US (one was received by a customer just yesterday). If you have WhatsApp on your cellphone I can send you my number and you can just ask me whatever you like on there for an immediate response rather than having to wait for emails.
    My website: Skunkwurx - Create an account and PM me for forum member pricing
    Ariel Atom Parts and Upgrades / Race Technology Dash2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast