Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's up with skunkwurxs?!?!

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    Hey HamTT, I have tried going through the web site in the pass with question regarding parts, how ever with no response . I know his frustrations but we managed to work things out regardless. I'll look into installing that App here soon due to the fact that I'm interested in purchasing a few other items in the near future from you. Thanks for the reply Back. Good luck Elonheater32, post some pics when you get your wing installed.
    Best regards, Cheers

Down Quark
    Country
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Elonheater32 View Post
    @northnoble... is that the solo wing or the slick wing that you have? Thanks
    I have the Solo wing.....think it suits the car really well

Attached Images Attached Images

Electron
    Country
    United States
    What kind of quarter mile times are you running?

Country
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Atommatt View Post
    Hey HamTT, I have tried going through the web site in the pass with question regarding parts, how ever with no response . I know his frustrations but we managed to work things out regardless. I'll look into installing that App here soon due to the fact that I'm interested in purchasing a few other items in the near future from you. Thanks for the reply Back. Good luck Elonheater32, post some pics when you get your wing installed.
    Best regards, Cheers
    I did have an issue a while ago with the "Ask a question" feature on the website but any emails through the contact form or directly come through without issues so really can't see what's happened.

ps. Anyone know why I don't receive new post notifications from this forum even though its enabled in my settings?
    My website: Skunkwurx - Create an account and PM me for forum member pricing
    Ariel Atom Parts and Upgrades / Race Technology Dash2

Country
    United States
    If I click on any of your links in your signature,I get a "404 error: Page not found" screen. Maybe this has something to do with you not getting notices..?
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Down Quark
    Country
    Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by BobK View Post
    What kind of quarter mile times are you running?
    best 1/4 mile time at Crail (which is an old WW2 runway......RUBBISH surface) is

11.7s @ 122mph

i know of a few people who have ran their same car down at Santa Pod (proper surface) and been over a 1.5s quicker.......but on the day it is all equal and Crail is 20 mins away from my home!

Electron
    Country
    United States
    So you are saying you know someone who has run a 10.2 in the quarter mile? That is FAST!

Country
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxAtom View Post
    If I click on any of your links in your signature,I get a "404 error: Page not found" screen. Maybe this has something to do with you not getting notices..?
    No that was just because the links on the sig were outdated. They should work now.

The notifications should be being sent directly by the forum software. I do get the notifications for the private messages so it seems to be half working.

Fermion
    Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    Hamtt I too had sent you an email through your site and never got a response. Pm me your whatapp

Country
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by garef001 View Post
    Hamtt I too had sent you an email through your site and never got a response. Pm me your whatapp
    Hi, I replied to your email on 7th October 2015, the reply was sent to GarefXXX-at-hotmail.com (I've masked out the numbers with X's). This is the email address that as forwarded by this forum.The contents were:

"Hi

The Solo and Starter wings are both similar to the OEM wing size, however the shapes are different.
    The Solo and Starter wings are in stock now but tend to sell out very quickly as there are usually a few backorders to fulfil. At the moment I think we only have 1 pc of each left in stock, our next delivery in will be in 2-3 weeks time.

Feel free to call me on XXXX to discuss if you wish."

The message was actually marked high priority also. Have a look at your junk folders.

You can contact/WhatsApp me on +44 and then 79 and then 76 and then 28 and then 98 and then 78. I've broken the number up so I don't get hit with spam calls if its crawled by web robots but if you remove the "and then" comments you will have my number!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast