Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Blackbird Fabworx Atom Aero Package

Country
    United States
    That's alright, I got the message and the negative notion has not gone amiss.
    At first you trying to shoot in the direction of the weight, then you went after shooting down our goals, now data and CFD are no good.
    I'm fully expecting to hear by the end of the process that the aero package we're building is also expensive and ugly..

Excuse me for stating the obvious, but seeing that you just bought a wing from another vendor, this is all pretty typical.
    Don't worry, we'll keep doing what we do and bring to the Atom community a fantastic aero package, even if one user on the forum wants to wave some flags
    Maybe MadMax will see the light once it's all said and done.

Cheers!

Country
    United States
    "You need to change your attitude dude. You got problem..... this forum should be user friendly not a nazi attitude.'

Maybe you need to take your candy ass somewhere else..?

"...the aero package we're building is also expensive and ugly."

If it is ugly,overweight and expensive,you had better believe I will point it out to you.

Seriously,do you honestly think just because I bought a Ciro wing that I would be biased toward anything else? I really do like their design,and after looking at the direction you were going in..(those uprights look like hell) and me needing a wing yesterday (you haven't made an Atom aero kit,yet), I decided to try one of their wings..and I have to say..it's a winner. At their price level, it is perfect for my needs. If I feel I need any additional downforce, I could easily buy an APR GT1000 dual element wing and bolt it directly on to my Ciro wing supports. I am not afraid to experiment in the direction of better performance.

Patiently awaiting to see your finished products.
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; August 18, 2015 at 10:05 AM.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Guys let's not turn this into a pissing match.

Madmax, you're entitled to your opinion, just as we are going to not pay any attention to it.
    I'm not asking you to like what we do, but it'll be great if you laid off bashing a product you have not even seen yet.

Country
    United States
    Bashing? Is questioning your claims of 1K.lbs of downforce a bash? I think it's a legitimate question,and I did review the data on APRs website.Still..I honestly doubt that much downforce will be available at 120mph on an Atom,and yes,my opinion. Yes, calling the uprights ugly is a bash (hey,you said it first..) and just my opinion..but they are a bit…overstated. Same with the lower steel brackets. Those I have seen. The GT1000 wing on the APR website does look nice…

By the way..any idea of how much this aero package is going to cost?
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    I just think you've made your point clear, though it appears that you don't think so?

Country
    United States
    OK…I get it..Don't ask,don't tell. Just a legitimate question anyone might ask..

Country
    United States
    You have asked a legit question, received a legit answer, and decided that you don't like the answer.
    Not much I can do about that.

Country
    United States
    I didn't see any amount posted as to the approximate pricing of your aero kit. Break it down..rear kit alone..front kit alone..combo package. Maybe it's too soon to price? Then say so..geezo..

Country
    United States
    All in due time.

Country
    United States
    Ok, thank you.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast