Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 06 AA2 all Carbon Fiber and more...???

Country
    United States
    First off, thank you for offering the CF parts for sale separate from the car.

I would be interested in several of the panels, but a few of these descriptions are somewhat ambiguous. For example, engine cover - is that the tea tray (1), or is it (3)?

Air duct, air filter cover, which is which?

For the hood, what style is it?

Is the dash the Brammo model with the half-bubbles (2), or the one with no bubbles at all (8)? Or the TMI model with the gunsights (10)? Does it have cutouts already in it for main power & the fire suppression trigger?

Back in the Brammo years, the fenders came in 2 sizes with one type covering more of the tire circumference than the other.

Also, is it just the CF wheel cover, or does it include the metal arms/bracket which mounts to the upright? In addition to that, more than one non-OEM maker has offered the rear fenders in a wider width as well. So width is something people will consider also.

Without being certain what's what, I'm hesitant to consider any of these items. Please clarify, or remove them from the boxes to take photos so there is no doubt when it comes to identification. Or, match up the boxes with the photos above. More info will certainly help you sell them quicker.

Special thanks to Bolus and Terry Kennedy who had taken a few of these wonderfully illustrative parts photos in the past.
    Last edited by Lane; September 7, 2015 at 12:51 PM.
    Ariel Atom 2, Ecotec 300, owner since 2007. Drive, Detail, Improve, Repeat. Visit my website.

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Thanks Lane for bringing it up. So many options and I did not know. Now I do. I will take those out of the boxes and verify with photos soon.

KS

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    Are you still selling the car? I did not receive a reply to my pm. Let me know.

Particle
    Country
    United States
    PM sent ...

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    sorry guys.. just letting everyone know why I am delayed in responding.. We have been traveling looking for some land to build a vacation/retirement.. So, when I do get to KC, mowing/cleaning gets priority, then comes office work, then sleep.. Those who have PM me should have all gotten a response. We are out more then in, so thanks for the understanding.

n00b
    Country
    United States
    Do you have a set of wheels for sale?

Down Quark
    Country
    United States

Talking

Still for sale? How much?
    Quote Originally Posted by ksrimounchanh View Post
    {updated with link to google photo album below}: 9/6/2015

Hey guys, I am wanting to fund retirement cabin and was thinking of selling my precious to just help payoff the cabin one time and do early retirement. I am not a great seller since I don't know the cash value of the car I have... it is all sedimentary and emotional value that I have in it.

I have boxes of carbon fiber parts too: I also made a short video of the car condition, but I think I will make a better one later.

https://youtu.be/73tX32vxgP8

Only got on photo of all the parts:, but I will get more detailed later..

I am not needing to sell, but offers are welcome.. Especially if you already have a piece of land in the mountain. No cabin needed, I have skidsteer and excavators that I can erect a simple cabin or something. Maybe I will get a Ariel Nomad later.

Low ball are welcome, but I will either ignore it, politely say no or counteroffer.

I know with the situation depends on each state and what the users will do with them.. so I considering that also. This machine has only been 200miles from home base on tax paid blacktop and been in air-conditioned garage.. was wanting to track it but never got there.

Some of you remember that I had to replace my rotors, that was because I was trying to remove the rotors to replace 2 new uprights alone with some of the other upgrades I got from users on this forum, and tapped it sideways when I had a brain fart. now, it has 4 new rotors that is about 2 years old but only have about 400 miles on the rotors. The car has 12K miles on it. Everything else seems to be in great condition and runs fantastic.

Thanks all..

Regards,

KS
    ps.. I do have someone local that is trying to purchase the vehicle, but I am not sure banks give loan on these cars.. the potential buyer is trying to get a loan.. so I am not hopeful to sell it.

Updated with link to google photo albums.. https://goo.gl/photos/YH7MARdPNHo5Dhhc7

Down Quark
    Country
    Canada
    Hi KS,
    Is this car still for sale?
    Thanks
    Clark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12