Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 2011 Ariel Atom 3 For sale with (73) miles (Rolling Chassis K20Z3 owner Installation)

Country
    United States

2011 Ariel Atom 3 For sale with (73) miles (Rolling Chassis K20Z3 owner Installation)

Hello all,

I'm selling our Atom 3. For all the gang who've known me for years... Its never the end for me. All other cars are ruined for me.

Here is the link to the auction, which starts Sunday May 24 at 6pm Pacific time.

Link updated Sunday 6/7/2015:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/2718944809...STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Here are a few pictures:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2dp2281k4...H6IN0Yiwa?dl=0

Please keep your questions and comments here positive, and feel free to send me a private message or email to discuss the price. We can exchange phone numbers.

Of note: While it is not registered or titled yet, this Atom has separate receipts for the engine/transmission, and chassis, with a photo log of the assembly of the car in a home owner garage. This makes it far easier to register this Atom in certain states like California, or in most states as a kit car. Registering it as a kit car means the Atom wont have to pass certain inspections that factory assembled cars do. (depending on the state)

Gage
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gage; June 7, 2015 at 06:01 PM.
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Country
    United States
    Last edited by Gage; May 20, 2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Redundant
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Electron
    Country
    United States
    That is a very lucky person.

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    $45,700 ??
    Start of the Atom Price going downhill ???

Country
    United States
    No, Chicken Little... It's a big, expensive, and rare toy. The market for toys such, as the Atom, is hard to figure out. If you set a low (or no) reserve on fleaBay you'll sell your Atom faster. Gage must have needed the money more than the car, or he could have held out for longer than a week for a better price.

It's a shame it had so few miles on it.
    jlester likes this.

n00b
    Country
    United States
    I was the second bidder and am not sure whether I should have gone higher or not. Reason I didn't is I figure some discount for buying car sight unseen and fact that I wanted a roll bar so I figure that would have cost me a few grand for installation and repainting. If the delta between a new atom and this used one got into the $15-20K range I think I'd rather go new. Will see if I end up with low-bidder/first loser remorse....

Country
    United States
    The buyer did not honor his bid. I have re-listed the Atom in the original post. If you have questions for me, please send me a private message, as I'm using this thread as an announcement, not a Q&A area. If you have comments, please keep them positive.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Gage; May 20, 2015 at 11:15 AM.

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jrz1 View Post
    I was the second bidder and am not sure whether I should have gone higher or not. Reason I didn't is I figure some discount for buying car sight unseen and fact that I wanted a roll bar so I figure that would have cost me a few grand for installation and repainting. If the delta between a new atom and this used one got into the $15-20K range I think I'd rather go new. Will see if I end up with low-bidder/first loser remorse....
    Gage is a good guy, here from the very start 9 years ago and owned one of the very first Atom's made in the US and joined us at the first Atomfest. He is a good guy and I would have no concerns buying at Atom from him.
    the high profile toy thrower

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bolus View Post
    Gage is a good guy, here from the very start 9 years ago and owned one of the very first Atom's made in the US and joined us at the first Atomfest. He is a good guy and I would have no concerns buying at Atom from him.
    @jrz1
    ditto, perhaps you can contact him and skip the whole ebay thing and just make a deal!

Country
    United States
    I have also met Gage and agree with what has been said just above

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast