Thread: Hello from Portland, Oregon

Up Quark
    Country
    United States

Hello from Portland, Oregon

Sadly, I am not yet an Atom owner, but I'm certainly aspiring to be one in the future. Really it is the limited practicality which has kept me searching elsewhere for a perfect track car/DD combo. I currently drive a modded Evo X as both a DD and track car, but to get the performance I really want I'm staring at $30-35k in upgrades, at which point the total cost in the car would equal a used GTR or Atom. With 4 kids and living in OR, the Evo is as practical as it is fun (very tame 5 seater DD when driven nicely), whereas the Atom would be all fun and little practicality. That said, life is too short for practicality to be the decision maker, and Atom for track/sunny DD + junker for rainy DD/kid mobile is really tempting.

Anyway, I am tentatively in the market for an OR street legal Atom.

Thanks for letting non-owners participate in the forums, and looking forward to (hopefully) joining the ownership ranks in the near future!

Dave
    Last edited by David Porter; April 11, 2015 at 08:08 PM.