Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atom Owners that are height challenged

n00b
    Country
    United States
    I know this is a thread for "height challenged" folks. But it for me thinking, I'm 6'05". Will I be comfortable?

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrel.b.21 View Post
    I know this is a thread for "height challenged" folks. But it for me thinking, I'm 6'05". Will I be comfortable?
    I'm 6'1" and relatively wide as well. I had a Brammo Atom with the Recaro seat option, which had my head up a little high. The stock fiberglass seats on either a Brammo or TMI car will have you sitting somewhat lower in the car.

I was quite comfortable (after Brammo installed some extra seat padding). The only issues were that a helmet was definitely required since I was outside of the area protected by the small bubble windscreen, and that if anyone ever did the "stick test" (straight edge from rollbar to dash) I would have been disqualified for my helmet (and head) being too high. If that will be an issue for your use of the car, I'd suggest sitting in one (either via a friendly forum member or by visiting TMI) and seeing if you pass the stick test.

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    I'm 6'2" and drove the brammo demo car and an Ariel atom experience car. I also have an "atom 3" unless you are wanting the windshield package to keep your head clear you should be fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12