Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARIEL ATOM coat..amazing. How come Ariel has no online store for merchandise?

Country
    United States

ARIEL ATOM coat..amazing. How come Ariel has no online store for merchandise?

Saw this advertised on Ebay, but I found no information on apparel made by Ariel..so I doubted its originality.I bought it for $100 on a gamble.
    However,it sure looks to be the real deal. How come Ariel has no apparel available to purchase? At least I can't find a store online.
    This coat is of the highest quality materials with beautiful embroidery and excellent fit.

I wonder where it came from..and why Ariel doesn't market them?

CIMG4559.jpg

CIMG4556.jpg

CIMG4558.jpg
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    They are sold by the Ariel factory in England. I have wanted one for a while, but, they need to sell out of what they have before they will place another order and get some bigger sizes. They just re-did their website and the store is gone from what I can tell Home

Country
    United States
    ^ I had tried the U.K. website,but still didn't see any apparel. The coat I bought is an XXL..but fits more like an XL..so be aware they run about 1 size small. It really is a quality garment and I am surprised that Ariel doesn't cash in on some more merchandising. Maybe the coats area priced too high? I dunno…I'd pay $250 for this coat..but not much more. I think Harley-Davidson makes more on clothing than bikes!
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    "Oh" you bought that coat , I was so close to putting a bid on that. Good deal, congrats.

Country
    United States
    I would have to agree with that, I would buy Ariel gear. There were at least seven of us trying to get them to make the coats in XXXLT and we were told that they would do it next time. Maybe I should have been whining for a XXXXLT, as they are small? For a bike you have to buy gear and maybe they are thinking that you don't have to buy gear for an Atom, but, they sell bikes now. I kind of remember the coat being around $250, but, I don't remember the price. If TMI is listening, this is the big jacket thread Ariel Atom jackets

Country
    United States
    ^Hey..that link worked for me. I guess I'm not banished for life like I was told…or maybe my cookies are stale...

Lepton
    Country
    United States
    Speaking of Ebay, there is someone in China selling an AtomFest coin. Odd...

Three Days of Atoms at Speed Ariel Atom Challenge Coin | eBay

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    that's a lot of zippers!

Gluon
    Country
    United States
    I just got the jacket as a gift and it is awesome.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    Speaking of Ebay, there is someone in China selling an AtomFest coin. Odd...

Three Days of Atoms at Speed Ariel Atom Challenge Coin | eBay
    I've encountered quite a few instances of the manufacturer "running off a few extra copies" of things, be they routers or commemoratives, and selling them on eBay. It wouldn't surprise me if that is what is happening here, particularly as "seller's other items" is lots of other similar products. They're also very careful at labeling the police items "obsolete" so eBay doesn't pull the auctions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast