Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARIEL ATOM coat..amazing. How come Ariel has no online store for merchandise?

Electron
    Country
    United States
    They used to have a store at arielmotor.co.uk but you could never order with a US address when I tried it.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Buckingham View Post
    They used to have a store at arielmotor.co.uk but you could never order with a US address when I tried it.
    Yup. And when I emailed / phoned TMI to have them order some of those goodies for me, they said they'd look into it and get back to me.

Perhaps things are different now that TMI has added some more people.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Kennedy View Post
    Yup. And when I emailed / phoned TMI to have them order some of those goodies for me, they said they'd look into it and get back to me.

Don't feel alone ...

Country
    United States

Calling works the best.(during business hrs) Never has failed me. I'll bet they're still looking into it....

I'll bet you could get a coat.. if you bought a new car...
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxAtom View Post
    Calling works the best.(during business hrs) Never has failed me. I'll bet they're still looking into it....
    I actually talked to Mark about it, several times.

I'll bet you could get a coat.. if you bought a new car...
    Probably not, after I talked to their new guy for over an hour. He was calling all the Brammo owners, asking "what do I need to do to get you into a new Atom today". He was quite nice and I probably gave him a lot to think about...

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    I actually talked to Mark about it, several times.

Probably not, after I talked to their new guy for over an hour. He was calling all the Brammo owners, asking "what do I need to do to get you into a new Atom today". He was quite nice and I probably gave him a lot to think about...

I got that phone call in December.....I did not return the voicemail b/c if I had my response would still be, give me back the $5000 brammo cheated me out of..........dead horse amiright?

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    I got that phone call in December.....I did not return the voicemail b/c if I had my response would still be, give me back the $5000 brammo cheated me out of..........dead horse amiright?
    Is that why they called? I got a voicemail too, called back and left a message but they never called back. Like I need another one.. I'll leave that record to Mark.
    AtomII #73 for sale, PM for details.

Turning money into smoke and noise since 2006.
    Member "I drove the Brammo mule with Tom S." club.

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    The call was "hey Im new here at TMI, checking with our existing owner base to see if they need anything" I didnt get any sales pitch. It was great to hear from them.
    the high profile toy thrower

Country
    United States
    TMI really is the best thing that could have happened to the Atom in the USA. What if TMI had not picked up the ball after brammo drop punted it into the toilet?
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxAtom View Post
    TMI really is the best thing that could have happened to the Atom in the USA. What if TMI had not picked up the ball after brammo drop punted it into the toilet?
    Well, I was talking to Simon about buying up all of Brammo's parts and tooling...

Seriously, I agree with you. But they're focused (as they should be) on selling cars. If they don't want to sell clothing and other accessories, they should tell Ariel UK that it is OK to sell to US customers. Who exactly is Ariel protecting if TMI has no interest in selling these things? The Chinese counterfeiters?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12