United States
    I don't think that will buff out.

Electron
    Country
    United States

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    just one reason why I drive a 10000lb truck...

BTW: 21 year old driving an atom=I'm rich bitch! Too bad he didn't have any skill behind the wheel. Oh well live and learn... or perhaps not...

Particle
    Country
    United States
    Silverfd - Give it a rest asshole. Two kids have major injuries on Christmas eve. It was an accident - no one did this on purpose. A 17 year old girl turned in front of me Tuesday, totaled my car and bruised the crap out of me. She was driving a beat-up old pick up truck (totalled as well). Rich or poor, accidents happen.
    MadMaxAtom, Atommatt and meladdo like this.

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    get bent, he lost control of a car he could not handle and hurt not only himself but 3 other people. fact is that this kid could not handle this car and the parents are to blame for putting him in that situation. who gives a 21 year old an atom? yes accidents do happen but this one was caused by some rich kid playing with a toy he should never have had.

Quote Originally Posted by ckalkhof View Post
    Silverfd - Give it a rest asshole. Two kids have major injuries on Christmas eve. It was an accident - no one did this on purpose. A 17 year old girl turned in front of me Tuesday, totaled my car and bruised the crap out of me. She was driving a beat-up old pick up truck (totalled as well). Rich or poor, accidents happen.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfd View Post
    just one reason why I drive a 10000lb truck...

BTW: 21 year old driving an atom=I'm rich bitch! Too bad he didn't have any skill behind the wheel. Oh well live and learn... or perhaps not...

It is your total lack of compassion that makes you an asshole. Get it? People make mistakes,sometimes bad ones. That does not excuse your lack of common decency.
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; December 26, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfd View Post
    Your comments are pretty harsh given an incomplete news report of an Atom crash with life-threatening injuries.

I don't know about 21yo, but I gifted myself an Atom at age 26. I worked hard for it. Not everyone who's young and has decent toys was born into money. The driver may be 21, it's more likely a relative's car.

I for one wish all involved a speedy recovery. It's horrible.

That said I would like to read the police report and details about the Atom driver's injuries. It looks like the chassis itself fared pretty well, all things considered. The passenger compartment is looks complete and the car's not capsized... I hope their helmets prevented some injury.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    I don't know the owner, but that location is 10 minutes North of me. I have taken my Atom on that same road, it's a fun area to drive. It's a terrible thing to happen, hopefully the injured will make a full recovery.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbwy View Post
    I don't know the owner, but that location is 10 minutes North of me. I have taken my Atom on that same road, it's a fun area to drive. It's a terrible thing to happen, hopefully the injured will make a full recovery.
    Well the news is not good unfortunately: Barry Moores, 21, killed in Rancho Santa Fe crash | UTSanDiego.com

This is one of the reasons I own a track only Atom, after my wife and I got hurt in an accident in my Z4 a few years ago (was not my fault) I realized it was BMW engineering that saved our lives that day, if it had been an Atom I might well be dead.

RIP Barry Moores.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast