Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost Texas registration...anyone register in Louisiana?? What now...

Particle
    Country
    United States

Lost Texas registration...anyone register in Louisiana?? What now...

Soooo...my previously registered Texas atom that I was able to re-register easily in Texas was just revoked by the DMV after 9 months. FML I was hoping someone might be able to PM me details of registration in Louisiana as my parents live there. If not I'll be looking into other strategies....or worse, selling the car.

Country
    United States
    There's always options....I sent you some info

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Bummer, what was their reasoning for pulling it. Did they pull it mid year or just prevent you from renewing?
    E90 M3 DCT
    997.1 GT3

www.essesmotorcars.com

Electron
    Country
    United States

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mini viper View Post
    Soooo...my previously registered Texas atom that I was able to re-register easily in Texas was just revoked by the DMV after 9 months. FML I was hoping someone might be able to PM me details of registration in Louisiana as my parents live there. If not I'll be looking into other strategies....or worse, selling the car.
    And yet Crotch rockets and other motorcycles are road legal. We live in a twisted world.
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Country
    United States
    ^Never mind the motorcycles..,,the trikes they allow, and not an Atom..?? Just because of one extra wheel? That makes no sense..
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Particle
    Country
    United States
    "Blahblahblah...track vehicle which is unsafe for other users of the road...blahblah." I registered the car in February, they pulled it now. I might have caused it as I rocked the boat by complaining about them shooting down my personalized plate request "Atom Bom". Oh well, I know there are some ways to take care of the issue, thanks Jeff and the folks that have PM'd me. I may research the Louisiana route and see if it's doable.

Country
    United States
    One thing I have learned in my 40+ years of dealing with the RMV..when they push back,it usually is very painful.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

n00b
    Country
    United States
    Anyone having info on how to get around this please PM me - thanks!

Particle
    Country
    United States
    Guys, they have electronically revoked our titles, which means it can never be registered in any state ever again. The states now check an out-of-state title to make sure it's real, free of liens, not a salvage, any number of different title problems are checked instantly through their computer system. No state will be able to title our cars if the title shows revoked in the Texas database.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast