Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MadMaxAtom

Thread: Questionable implication

Up Quark
    Country
    United States

Questionable implication

Hi

Just wanted to draw everyone's attention to this post on Jalopnik.

http://t.co/9gTPjantgf

I didn't like the closing statement. Not sure if I'm being oversensitive or what.

Country
    United States
    Baah. I hear that all the time. Death trap..ladder on wheels..blah blah blah..As far as I'm concerned, the level of "safety" one subjects oneself to is strictly a personal choice. I feel a LOT "safer" in my Atom than any motorcycle I have driven,but then again,I don't feel "unsafe" on a motorcycle. It's all relative.
    Norm likes this.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Agreed, it's relative.

I'm still surprised the Saftey Crusaders and the NTHSA haven't made seatbelts, ABS, and airbags required equipment on motorcycles yet... Don't forget to govern vehicles to 55mph for everyone's safety too. The Nanny state would rather the population stay home and die of heart disease and diabetes in front of the TV instead of a traffic wreck.

I'm comfortable looking at the axles of all the 4" lifted Ford Superduty Duallies in my Atom. I figure if I gotta go, might as well make the news.

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    well the "other small-volume manufacturers are exempt" because they will never be allowed to be regged in a lot of states such as Hawaii. too bad so sad. its not a good thing.