Thread: Hi Looking to buy an Atom

Lurker
    Country
    Switzerland

Hi Looking to buy an Atom

Hi Like the title says I'm trying to get more info on Atom's before I buy one.

Anyone in Northern Virginia who wants to show off their Atom? If so please PM me.

Thanks,
    Gunther

Country
    United States
    Since you live SO close to the TMI, (the USA Atom builder,located at VIR) you should take a ride there..you will find the answer to any questions you may have. They are very friendly people.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Electron
    Country
    United States
    PM sent

Lurker
    Country
    Switzerland
    Thanks for the replies! At my next PCA event at VIR I will definitely plan a visit

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    Thanks for the replies! At my next PCA event at VIR I will definitely plan a visit
    Gunther we would be happy to show you around the facility here at VIR. In the mean time if you have any question please feel free to send me a message or you can give Mark a call at 434.822.9130 (Ext. 303). He can work with you to schedule a time to visit and answer any questions you may have.