Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ontario Atom Owners - Track Days

Fermion
    Country
    Canada

Cool

kboy - sounds good

Here are some pictures from Thursday Evening. We return to Grand Bend Reway on Thursday Evening August24th.

SRA0083 is the 49 Car

SRA0070 is the 71 Car
    Attached Images Attached Images
    jqpd99 and cvjoint like this.

Fermion
    Country
    Canada
    Gathered some Data from both cars' Aim Solos from Thursday August 10th. We will use this information to assist both of us in our quest to improve our driving and to post quicker times in both cars. For now we have Base Line Performances to analyze as we anxiously await the next run at Grand Bend Raceway on Thursday August 24th.

Fermion
    Country
    Canada

Talking

I just ordered a Made in Canada Kirkey 71500 Seat for my 49 Car. My 68 year old neck needs some extra support. This is the setup that Larry has in the RoadSport SRA that they race at Mosport - Canadian Tire MotorSports Park.
    Ariel Atom SRA #49 - Honda House - Grand Bend Raceway - Ontario Canada - Born 1949

Fermion
    Country
    Canada

Cool

Second night out at Grand Bend Raceway. I got my #49 SRA on the Track for about 90 minutes last night. The #71 SRA had an issue with the shifter that we are looking at.

We picked up our suits from Leaf Racewear.

The Track was cool and I found my car loose. I did improve my lap time. We will be back on September 7th, 14th and 28th.
    Ariel Atom SRA #49 - Honda House - Grand Bend Raceway - Ontario Canada - Born 1949

Fermion
    Country
    Canada
    Different Track Night at Grand Bend. Lots of rain before 4, then it cleared, rain returned at 7. We didn't have rain tires so we played on the damp but drying track, about a hour of Track Time. We also ran counter clockwise on the Technical Track for the first time so didn't get a chance to improve on previous performance. Bottom line we had some Fun. We return next Thursday Night September 14th.

Fermion
    Country
    Canada
    We ran last Thursday Night at Grand Bend Raceway on the Technical Circuit running clockwise. I managed to record my best lap but still have left lots on the table. The SRA is a challenge, and I love challenges.

I picked up our new NEO 18 Foot 8.5 wide enclosed trailer fom Action Trailers outside of London. I ordered the optional aluminum floor to keep the weight down. i'm using our 2017 Honda Ridgeline Pickup to tow it

We return next Thursday September 28h to attempt to lower our Lap Times
    Last edited by ElliotCanada; September 24, 2017 at 10:02 PM.

Fermion
    Country
    Canada

Talking

Another great night at Grand Bend Raceway on the Technical Circuit. We were giving rides tonight to let more people experience Ariel.

Fermion
    Country
    Canada

Cool

The 49 SRA at Grand Bend Raceway on Lake Huron - for the Fun of it.

Fermion
    Country
    Canada
    The Honda House SRA Atoms will be at Grand Bend Raceway this Saturday October 7th from 9 to 5. We will heat cycle Hoosier R7s on both cars and then run them on Saturday October 14th. Please drop by to say hello.

Fermion
    Country
    Canada

Cool

We were very disappointed that Saturday October 7th was cancelled due to lack of entries. Most likely because it was Thanksgiving Weekend.

We return this Saturday October 14th for the season finale.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast