Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What kind of car does the atom kit car suppose to replicate?

Fermion
    Country
    United States

Country
    United States
    The Ohio rules on kit cars states that if the car you're car is suppose to represent had bumpers and a Catalytic converter you need to have them on the kit car.
    Just saying, check the rules before you get nailed down on a particular model.

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilwedge View Post
    The Ohio rules on kit cars states that if the car you're car is suppose to represent had bumpers and a Catalytic converter you need to have them on the kit car.
    Just saying, check the rules before you get nailed down on a particular model.

I could get those fabed up and welded to an atom without a problem.

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    are there any other cars which an ariel atom can be made to look like it was replicated from?

Country
    United States
    sector: 4 likes this.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxAtom View Post

ok and how does that help at all? are you just trying to some how raise your post count for some kinda internet coolness factor? if so, you must be retarded. I mean the kind of effort going into finding a picture, uploading it, and then actually posting it must mean you have either no life, have no girlfriend or wife (or no hand cuz jerking off would be a better way to spend the time/effort), or no money/toys to play with.

Country
    United States
    I am telling you there is no car that was ever made that any sane person of authority would ever consider the Ariel Atom to be replicated from,unless you bribed them or offered them sexual favors, so you may as well try the Weeniemobile because that's what your attempt best resembles..a Weenie move. Got it?
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    I refuse to believe that, I mean there has gotta be something out of the history of cars that some what resemble an atom. It's not like it was made in a vacuum.

Blog Entries
    Country
    United States

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfd View Post
    I refuse to believe that, I mean there has gotta be something out of the history of cars that some what resemble an atom. It's not like it was made in a vacuum.
    Yes, pick any of the formula cars, or other niche open wheel cars such as the BAC mono or KTM X-bow, but none of them are road legal. Best bet, is to register it out of state, a few Atom dealers offer such service.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast