Thread: Ok..who got pinched? (It's not me…)

Country
    United States

Ok..who got pinched? (It's not me…)

A friend emailed this to me..asked if I needed bail....

Ariel Atom Flip Off.jpg
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxAtom View Post
    A friend emailed this to me..asked if I needed bail....

Ariel Atom Flip Off.jpg
    That's Lane's car, evilatom.com and the aero screens are a dead give-a-way

wonder if this was staged given the fingers

Country
    United States
    "wonder if this was staged" I'm sure it was..but it's still kinda cool... in a rebel way. I certainly wouldn't try it nowadays, unless I knew the cops well. Technically,it is "hands in the air" with a bit of accent to it..
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    if you look closely at the police car it is clearly not real. first of all it is a Route 54 police officer, whatever that is, and the A pillar scope light looks photoshopped and i would guess the light bar on the top is too (though the hood reflections sure make it seem detailed). plus aftermarket rims and spacers to put the tires outside the wells?

funny, though.

Country
    United States
    Yes, this was me. Guy in my local sports car club had a track car that used to be an old cop car. Had decals, lights, siren, PA system, and even a radar gun. There is no photoshopping involved, that's his actual car (people on the 'net are so cynical these days).

Took a few photos with him when he had it at an event. It's awesome to see this thing on the track with the lights and siren on. He never has problems getting others to point/wave him by.

Ariel Atom 2, Ecotec 300, owner since 2007. Drive, Detail, Improve, Repeat. Visit my website.

Country
    United States
    I wasn't (trying to be) cynical. For some reason on my monitor the lights look almost 3d on the image so I thought it was photoshopped. That's all.

Would be funny to see videos on the track.