Thread: AAC

Country
    United States

AAC

So, I'm re-naming my bookmark link to this site A.A.C. to save space. If anyone else has a better abbreviation for this forum, speak up!
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Country
    United States

Re: AAC

Just sort your bookmarks into single digit folders, and voila! Space saved without needing to abbreviate every site, AND you can fit more on the bar!
    300hp K20A | "It'll never go, my dears! Not if he's had anything to do with it."

Country
    United States
    I think there a great potential for an interesting (even if never used) logo with the initials AAC. In the picture in the upper left hand corner of the screen my rabid imagination just saw two A's on the frame and a C on the wheel of that Atom. I suppose something similar has been done before, but I'm getting an urge to be creative. I need to beat thing thing back down into the basement.

n00b
    Country
    UK
    I saw the same thing, Gage, which is why I designed the logo on the 'other' site to look the way it does (if you look, you'll see 'A' 'A' 'O' 'C' in it). Of course, the Atom 3 buggered that up with switching the frame around - curse you Saunders!

Country
    United States
    I liked your Logo Bruce. I would bet with your creativity that you could make something even better that matched the new frame. My idea would be inspired by yours if ever it saw the light of day. I really don't have the time or the skill set to make anything, but I can doodle on my napkins. =)
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    ...I can doodle on my napkins. =)
    Bet that sounded better in your head...
    Rogers, Arkansas
    My Atoms are gone to new homes ...

LOL. I've been referring to it as "AAChat." I think AlcAnon will forvige us.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyLamp View Post
    Bet that sounded better in your head...
    I'm so lost. I thought doodling was scribbling.. which I do on napkins at restaurants. I probably made an obscene reference or something without even knowing it.
    Last edited by Steve; April 23, 2011 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    I'm so lost. I thought doodling was scribbling.. which I do on napkins at restaurants. I probably made an obscene reference or something without even knowing it.
    Not so much what you said as how it sounded...
    Rogers, Arkansas
    My Atoms are gone to new homes ...