Thread: New member from South Texas! Future owner?

Down Quark
    Country
    United States

New member from South Texas! Future owner?

Hey Guys! I'm Derek and I am from South Texas. Starting my learning experience on the Atom for possible future ownership. Not going to buy for a while, but know that there is plenty to learn about this car prior to purchase. Have always been a "speed freak" and my most recent adrenaline rush was a BMW M5. Sold it a while back, but really miss the fun. Been thinking about a GTR/New C7, but the Atom is so much more unique. It would be 95% "fun car", with little to no track days. So, would need to be street legal, etc. I have already read plenty on this site, but thought registering would be a good idea.

Several of us Texas folks here. Welcome. Great car and of the stable my most fun to drive.

Ben

Country
    United States
    Hi, TexasAtom, and welcome to the forum. This is a good place to learn, and a lot of cool gearheads to get to know.

Eddie
    Eddie FourFather Hill
    Top Fuel Champion on land and water
    www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com since 1966
    Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Yamaha

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Where in South Texas? We have some fairly recent owners in the Houston area.

Down Quark
    Country
    United States
    All the way South! McAllen/Edinburg area. Do you know who the closest Atom owner would be from me? Anyone in San Antonio? I would love to hook up with someone and come check out their Atom.

Let me know!

Derek

Im in beaumont. Feel free to come by...

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAtom View Post
    All the way South! McAllen/Edinburg area. Do you know who the closest Atom owner would be from me? Anyone in San Antonio? I would love to hook up with someone and come check out their Atom.

Let me know!

Derek

Down Quark
    Country
    United States
    Thanks Becker. Looks like you are over 7 hours from me though! Texas is a large state You know of anyone near San Antonio?

Country
    United States
    I'm a little closer to you, but not by much. If you are ever passing through close to Houston, let me know.