Thread: I sold my Atom

Country
    United States

I sold my Atom

As some of you may know, I've been looking to sell my Atom for some time. I didn't really use it at all in 2012 or 2013 - the last big trip was cross-country in 2011. Overall, it has been a wonderful 7.5 years, but now it's time to move on. I'm keeping all of my memorabilia and will still visit the Atom forums - I just won't be regaling you with stories about cross-country drives. I'll still provide whatever technical knowledge I can about these wonderful cars - it's just that Brammo cars are becoming more and more rare as time goes by, and a lot of what I know doesn't apply to the TMI cars.

The buyer is coming to pick it up in a few weeks. I'll post some final pictures here when it leaves for the last time. The buyer will probably post something here as well.

I'll always cherish my memories of the times I've had and the people I've met, both in person on the road / track and on these forums.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge with the rest of us.

Country
    United States
    WHAAT?? The world must be tilting off it's axis, you were the last person I expected to hear that from..

The old timers must be down to about 4 of us now..
    AtomII #73 for sale, PM for details.

Turning money into smoke and noise since 2006.
    Member "I drove the Brammo mule with Tom S." club.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Positron View Post
    WHAAT?? The world must be tilting off it's axis, you were the last person I expected to hear that from..
    Well, I never listed it anywhere. I've been pre-screening potential buyers. The main purpose of the Atom's stay at Unique Fabricating in 2011 was to give it a complete going-over to get it ready for sale.

The old timers must be down to about 4 of us now..
    A bunch of the cars are still here, though. Randy's car is owned by Steve (forum admin), for example.

Country
    United States
    It was great to have you as part of our community, Terry! Stick around.

As for old timers - I'm still here!
    300hp K20A | "It'll never go, my dears! Not if he's had anything to do with it."

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Stick around.
    Definitely!

Particle
    Country
    United States
    Went to see the car last night and Terry took the time to go over the car in great detail. Was truly impressed with the level of detail and sheer number of well organized spares Terry has accumulated over the years. The wife and I had a long discussion about ordering a new one or picking up a quality used atom and couldn't find a compelling enough reason to do a new one considering the price differential.

I promise to to try and keep the car up to the same standards Terry has all these years. If all goes well schedule wise it will see the track at nj motorsports park on the 28th of march.

Anyone want to buy an 750rwhp c5?

Electron
    Country
    United States
    With the time not spent driving the Atom, now you have the time to write the Bible for the Atom. There are few people who have as much detailed info on the Atom and its history as you.
    Thanks for being a great resource of info and for being so generous and helpful with anyone who asks for help. I hope you remain active on the boards.

Country
    United States
    Your knowledge and expertise of anything Atom has been amazing through the years. Thank you for that!!! Sorry to see you go it terms of car ownership. Best of luck to you

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Sorry that you sold the car but glad you are sticking around. When I was in the market for an Ariel and I started going through different posts it became obvious that any information you posted about the cars you could take to the bank! Thanks for being such a great resource and so willing to pass on that information to the rest of us.