Thread: Any Known Issues With Late Models AA3?

Electron
    Country
    United States

Any Known Issues With Late Models AA3?

I'm looking at a 2012 and am wondering if there any issues with the AA3 as there were with the AA2?

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BobK View Post
    I'm looking at a 2012 and am wondering if there any issues with the AA3 as there were with the AA2?
    depends on what you consider issues.

I would buy a 2 over a 3 personally, I don't like that Ariel UK took away all Brammo's improvements when they started making the 3's

so does the 3 have issues depends on your goal, on track probably less issues out the box, trying to get registered in some states lots more potential set backs than a 2

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    depends on what you consider issues.

I would buy a 2 over a 3 personally, I don't like that Ariel UK took away all Brammo's improvements when they started making the 3's

so does the 3 have issues depends on your goal, on track probably less issues out the box, trying to get registered in some states lots more potential set backs than a 2
    Could you elaborate on what they took away and if it affects TMI cars. Not worried about registration.

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BobK View Post
    Could you elaborate on what they took away and if it affects TMI cars. Not worried about registration.
    ecotec motor, individual seats, headlights are rubber buckets, I'm 5'9" and for me my elbow doesn't agree with the atom 3 frame, however for others, it's a better fit, so you'd have to sit in both and see if your elbow hits the cross member on them or not.

A lot of professional reviews, state the atom 3 is really twitchy...that could be them not knowing how to drive an atom or it could be something else, I don't know.

bigger than anything I don't like the lower torque of the honda and I don't like the fiberglass seat so those are personal preferences that I would not live without.....

these are just opinions and everyone will have them, so far be it that my opinion is seen as any more accurate or important than anyone elses, hopefully you know that I'm not trying to convince you that it's my way or the highway, plenty of people are happy with either model..... of course I'm probably bias towards my experience with my own.