Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Atom on E Bay

Electron
    Country
    United States

Atom on E Bay

Does anyone know anything about the Atom on Ebay?
    Other Makes Other | eBay
    It seems to be the only Atom for sale at the moment.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Without the serial number it's hard to tell but I believe a 07 would be a Brammo car. And the statement of clear title is somewhat misleading as I believe it has no title and is unregistered.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    If I remember right, there was a previous auction for that at 40-41k and the reserve was not met.

Country
    United States
    Edit SORRY... All the info in this post is related to the other atom in eBay in CA. Not the car in the link above.
    Edit.

If it has an sb100 registration in CA than it likely does have a title. Sb100 allows you to register a kitcar. Most of the brammo ones can be registered that way since they document the sake if the frame and the engine separately.

I don't know anything about the car's history but I can tell you I was in contact with the seller before the holidays. He listed the car then not realizing how long it would take to get the ECM back so he took the listing down. I found him to be quite honest and prompt in his communication.

The listing was removed within a day. It never got to the end.

I believe the serial number is #007.

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by atom ant View Post
    Without the serial number it's hard to tell but I believe a 07 would be a Brammo car. And the statement of clear title is somewhat misleading as I believe it has no title and is unregistered.
    The listing says the VIN (PIN) is A2RTB2SSH6A000050. That makes it one of the AAE cars that was converted for street use. TMI could tell you more as they bought it originally.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Sorry for my ignorance and my search of AAE turned up nothing, so what is an AAE car?

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BobK View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance and my search of AAE turned up nothing, so what is an AAE car?
    Ariel Atom Experience. TMI used to run track sessions in Brammo-built Atoms before they took over Atom manufacturing themselves. So the original AAE cars were surplus.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Thanks for the info. you could see from one of the photos that the tires still had track rubber stuck on them. You would think they would have changed them.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    It's into the $40,000 range with three days to go and an asking price of $48,000 so it may sell.

Country
    United States
    I'll bet it does not me the reserve. (just a gut feeling)
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast