Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

Electron
    Country
    United States
    so how does one get the forum price, I did not see any special code or a place to put one in the shopping cart?

Country
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by atom ant View Post
    so how does one get the forum price, I did not see any special code or a place to put one in the shopping cart?
    If you've created an account PM me the emailing address you used on the site and I'll upgrade the account to vip. When you log in then you'll see the discounted prices on everything
    My website: Skunkwurx - Create an account and PM me for forum member pricing
    Ariel Atom Parts and Upgrades / Race Technology Dash2

Country
    UK
    Forgot to mention, this also addresses the issue of the blocked visibility that some of the taller drivers may experience. Here's the wheel sat on top of the original factory wheel:

As you can see, it gives an extra 1-inch or so of clearance, so you should be able to gauge that on your wheel. It should make a considerable difference at the viewing angle.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Looks really nice. Can't wait to see the suede one.

Country
    United States
    I'm impressed. That thing is gorgeous.
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Gluon
    Country
    United States
    Just received mine and it is beautifully made. I can finally see the turn indicators, and there don't seem to be any clearance issues due to the extra inch or so diameter. Taking it to the track on Friday, will post afterward with feedback. Attached are some pictures of the steering wheel installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by HamTT View Post
    Forgot to mention, this also addresses the issue of the blocked visibility that some of the taller drivers may experience. Here's the wheel sat on top of the original factory wheel:

As you can see, it gives an extra 1-inch or so of clearance, so you should be able to gauge that on your wheel. It should make a considerable difference at the viewing angle.
    How does the size of the center section compare? I have paddle shifter buttons that I need to make sure can fit

the high profile toy thrower

Country
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bolus View Post
    How does the size of the center section compare? I have paddle shifter buttons that I need to make sure can fit

It should fit fine, the center section at the top is more or less identical and slightly broader at the bottom. I can't see it being a problem with how you've got your existing steering wheel fixed. Am I putting your name on one of the new batch that's just turned up today???

Electron
    Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    Ham, do you check your PM's? Any updates on the gauge clusters?

Country
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bkthomps View Post
    Ham, do you check your PM's? Any updates on the gauge clusters?
    For some reason I don't get notifications of PM's, need to check settings.

They should be ready end of this month sometime. Have had a loooong delay as Race Technology had supply issues with the unit and dried up stock. Have been promised some by the end of the month then should be all good to go.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast