Thread: Hopefully a new Atom owner from Germany

Down Quark
    Country
    Germany

Hopefully a new Atom owner from Germany

Hi together!

Im Daniel, 33 years old and Im coming from Munich, Germany. My all-day-car is a BMW Z4 35is.

Im planning to buy a 2005 Ariel Atom (220hp). It has only 4900km and was modified by some Atim III parts (suspension, exhaust, brakes, steering wheel, rims). Maybe like someone of you Im infected by the Atom virsu since Ive seen the famoous Top Gear clip about the Atom with Jeremy Clarkson.

In the technical section I would like to ask you some questions about this Ariel Atom I to find out if I should buy it or not...

Cheers, Daniel

Down Quark
    Country
    Germany
    Here is a picture of it:

Similar Threads

1. looking to become an atom owner
    By silverfd in forum Welcome New Members! You MUST post here first to activate your account!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 20, 2013, 05:42 AM
  2. Hello from Munich, Germany
    By Zappelfillip in forum Welcome New Members! You MUST post here first to activate your account!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 2, 2013, 01:39 PM
  3. New Atom Owner
    By chicknfeet in forum Welcome New Members! You MUST post here first to activate your account!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 16, 2012, 10:23 AM
  4. New member says Hi from Bad Nauheim, Germany
    By superjan in forum Welcome New Members! You MUST post here first to activate your account!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 14, 2012, 08:21 AM
  5. Non Atom Owner
    By 66fordgt40 in forum Welcome New Members! You MUST post here first to activate your account!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 26, 2011, 09:11 PM