Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: k24 SC options and retailers?

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bolus View Post
    Thanks, do you know what they updated the clutch to? and Dyno readings on a supercharged car yet? how does it sound? Banshee behind your head?

+1

And can you tell us the cost? I got a general quote from Sector111 but it would be nice to know exactly what TMI charges.

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    I do not know the new cost (I ordered my car around the time when they were just changing to the K24 and was locked in on the old supercharger pricing). I seem to remember seeing a new 2013 supercharged Atom that Franz Forman sold on eBay a few months ago that listed the the supercharger option at something like $7990. (My memory is poor and I may be incorrect) Keep in mind that it took TMI about a day and a half to do the installation on my car so the cost to retrofit would surely be higher.

I never asked Mark about the details of the new clutch. I will say that the pedal pressure is about 50% greater but there is no doubt it can handle all the power. I saw the RWHP dyno graphs while down at TMI but I don't rember the details other than it looks to be right about the 300hp mark after correcting for drive-line loss. (I was secretly hoping it would end up a bit more!)

Electron
    Country
    United States
    blower.jpg

Winter project, test fitting new blower. Thought I was the first but found out there are 2 or 3 others before me with the CT-e stage 2 SC setup. Guess they are not on here.

Country
    United States
    ^Starting to look like an LSJ..
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Fermion
    Blog Entries
    Country
    United States
    Did the tuning issue with the cte kit get resolved?

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Bump. I'm interested in this too. Looks like we need the honda flash pro to do the tune. Anyone successfully installed a CT stage 1 plus kit?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12