Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new home for 2010 Ariel Atom!

Lurker
    Country
    United States

Looking for a new home for 2010 Ariel Atom!

Hi everyone,

My name is Branko and I work for Southpointe Lotus in Sarasota, FL. We recently took on a trade in a 2010 Ariel Atom w/ GM engine.
    Trying to see if there is anybody looking for something like this:
    Below is the link with the listing:

AutoExact Inventory Search
    You can contact me at: 813.323.3379 or branko@southpointemotors.com

Thanks!

Branko

Country
    United States
    It is not a 2010 with a GM engine ....

2006 or 2007 I can believe

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    That's the 55. So that would make it a 2007. I dont have details on the 55 but Darth's was the 57 and his was completed in March of 07.

Looks like the ecotec, upgraded exhaust to what appears to be one of TMI's mufflers? Sparco seats, double adjustable dampers, 6 point harness, extinguisher, electrical cutoff switch. Are the rear wheels larger than 225? hard to tell by the pics but they look larger than standard.

Is it missing the rear black fiberglass body panel that goes over the engine (the rear T tray as we call it).
    the high profile toy thrower

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bolus View Post
    That's the 55. So that would make it a 2007. I dont have details on the 55 but Darth's was the 57 and his was completed in March of 07.
    55 should be titled as a 2006 (based on the 6 in the PIN) even though it was built in 2007. The first 2007 would have been A2RTE2SSE7A000107 but there's no record of that car being completed, so the first known 2007 is A2RTE2SSL7A000119. [Cars were built out-of-sequence for various reasons.]

Factory options on A2RTB2SSK6A000055 were 205HP GM, ceramic exhaust, track brake package, cat "test pipe", base shocks, quick release steering wheel, standard steering rack, shift light steering wheel, blue body panels, standard fenders, twin bubble windscreen, silver 15/16 Pro Race 1.2 wheels w/ AO48 tires, roll bar, fire extinguisher, battery master switch, towing eye kit, side panel kit, Lifeline rain light, Sparco seats, 3" 6-point harness w/ pads, NO lighting, billet gas pedal, passenger footrest & driver dead pedal. Obviously there have been some changes since then.

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Kennedy View Post
    55 should be titled as a 2006 (based on the 6 in the PIN) even though it was built in 2007. The first 2007 would have been A2RTE2SSE7A000107 but there's no record of that car being completed, so the first known 2007 is A2RTE2SSL7A000119. [Cars were built out-of-sequence for various reasons.]

Factory options on A2RTB2SSK6A000055 were 205HP GM, ceramic exhaust, track brake package, cat "test pipe", base shocks, quick release steering wheel, standard steering rack, shift light steering wheel, blue body panels, standard fenders, twin bubble windscreen, silver 15/16 Pro Race 1.2 wheels w/ AO48 tires, roll bar, fire extinguisher, battery master switch, towing eye kit, side panel kit, Lifeline rain light, Sparco seats, 3" 6-point harness w/ pads, NO lighting, billet gas pedal, passenger footrest & driver dead pedal. Obviously there have been some changes since then.

the car they are trying to sell is an ariel atom experience car based on the color matched mirrors, and muffler and production model they built one of each color and they were built right when my car was being built (just before) My old car was #60

So the car is going to have a ton of track miles on it, but also, a lot of professional maintenance done to it while it was owned by TMI

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    good eye. That would explain the lack of Tea tray as well.

Didnt they have some other custom part? I remember Brammo saying we werent allowed to take any pics of those cars.

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bolus View Post
    good eye. That would explain the lack of Tea tray as well.

Didnt they have some other custom part? I remember Brammo saying we werent allowed to take any pics of those cars.
    upgraded intercooler I think, not 100% sure. I have seen pics of them in the brammo factory somewhere..maybe from the other forum

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    I remember sneaking a pic inside the engine compartment when no one was looking of some custom part but I've forgotten what it was now. Perhaps the remote oil cooler?

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    what was the price while it was at that FL dealership?

it's now at a Dallas Dealership for slightly under $60k ALSO LISTED AS A 2010, freaking morons.

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    the original link was changed to 2006

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast