Thread: Hello

Fermion
    Country
    United States

Hello

Hello,

I signed up over two years ago and have never made a post. I have enjoyed getting an education from reading what others have to say.

I always look at the latest posts to see whats new. For some time now what I see is an update or new info on a Palatov DP2.

I am sure that this is a wonderful machine, and it appears to be an alternative to my Atom. The people talking about the Palatov are legendary in the Atom world. So much knowledge.

I, however, have just bought a brand new Atom and look to Atom Chat for Atom information.

I apologize in advance to those that will be offended by my remarks. I guess that is why I haven't made any posts in two years and I assume that this will be my first and last.

Hello indeed.

Country
    United States
    I don't think any of us are that thin skinned..... welcome!

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Welcome. Post about anything you want. Best way to post is to imagine us all sitting around smiling and laughing. I met a lot of these guys in person and they are all a really nice friendly bunch (excecpt madmax, dont trust him ) Many of us have had our Atom's for years and have talked every bit of them to death so we dont post a whole lot anymore. So if you want to discuss anything post away. You really should post some pics of your car.

We've been chatting about Darth's D2 because it has been interesting comparison. Darth had an early Atom, did a lot of custom work to in including a turbocharger and then moved on to the D2. Dennis, who makes the D2, bought the 005 Atom (mine is the 006). He put a Hartley V8 in it well before Ariel made the Atom 500. It was a very interesting project to follow. Dennis also made some parts for us (better uprights, pushrods) before moving on to just his cars.

So both guys have a lot of history with the Atom and we welcome the conversations about their cars.
    the high profile toy thrower

Country
    United States
    Welcome..
    Some people have lots of pets, we seem to have lots of cars. Everyone brings a particular piece of knowledge and experience based on their interests.

oh and bring beer we all seem to agree on beer..
    AtomII #73 for sale, PM for details.

Turning money into smoke and noise since 2006.
    Member "I drove the Brammo mule with Tom S." club.

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    Thank you for the warm welcomes. I just found out my car has been powder coated, so not much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by DBeach View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcomes. I just found out my car has been powder coated, so not much longer.
    Awww, man! It won't be long now! We're all excited for you, bro!

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    At TMI today. No powder coat yet, made some changes. I did get to ride in the Limited Edition car!