Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ciro Racing Rear Wing/Mounts Group Buy!!!

Country
    United States
    10/18/15- Update from Fridays track day: Car drove flawlessly and I could not be happier. In the morning I even got to run in some rain and the amount of "feel" I had allowed me to lap at a decent pace,even on full slicks (track temps were in the 40s..) In the afternoon the sun came out and the track dried so I was able to get in about 2hrs of fast laps with almost NO traffic. Didn't beat my best time,but came within a few tenths on a very cold track.R compound tires do not like cold temps! The wing mounts have required no retorquing and everything is working 100%. This was the last day Whiskey Hill will be open this year... and I eagerly await spring.

Thanks to Ciro Racing once again for this great wing package.
    Last edited by MadMaxAtom; October 18, 2015 at 07:32 AM.
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Country
    United States
    Good combo of top notch parts company and fast wheelman. Great read.

MadMaxAtom, do you still run the wet sump with 14" wide FA tires and this wing? No problems?

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    ATOM FRONTWing.jpg

Front Wing Update
    - We developed an effective front wing a while back. Aluminum elements were used for durability, since front wings are more susceptible to damage. Unfortunately our wing element supplier discontinued production of the wing elements.
    - Now our wing element manufacturer is doing a limited run of the aluminum elements. So if anyone is interested in adding a front wing, this is the time.
    - Offered in single and dual element configurations at a relatively low cost vs our Carbon fiber wing systems.
    - Need to use the Atom tow bracket to mount to. Track tested.
    - LMK if there is interest, and we can make a production run.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Country
    United States
    I'm totally in for the aluminum front wing with dual element, unless you can do a 3 element!

Ion
    Country
    United States
    Good to see that a front wing is now available. My SRA pushes so more rear grip would serve to make that problem worse and I'm surprised MadMax was so much faster with just rear downforce.

Anyway, I'm interested in both front and rear wings. I have a few questions:

- Do you sell a kit with the wings and all pieces needed to mount them? Both front and rear?

- What is the price of dual element front/rear wings plus all mounting hardware? I'm interested in the high mounts for the rear wing.

- How long to get the wings?

Gluon
    Country
    United States
    I would also be interested in both front/rear wings for SRA. Curious if there are any improvements to rear mount (e.g. solid mount) that could be had.

Up Quark
    Country
    United States
    Hi,
    - Kits are complete for both front and rear wing packages. The front wing requires a tow bracket. (Same as all front wings, AFAIK.)

- I'll work up and update prices. The original rear wing offer was less $, due to FRP vs now Carbon Fiber construction and included powder coating, etc.

-Lead time is ~3 weeks due to 3 processes needed for limited production.

Thanks - Rick

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456