Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GT40 Atom

Country
    United States

Re: GT40 Atom

Looks like it would fit to me! Damn sweet driveline!! Man..I'd give a couple of toes just to have the sound from that setup in Max!!!
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Kim
    Country
    Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxAtom
    Looks like it would fit to me! Damn sweet driveline!! Man..I'd give a couple of toes just to have the sound from that setup in Max!!!
    Here's a link to YouTube where Derek Bell is driving my GT40 on a charity ride at Sebring. An understandably tame effort around the track by Derek, given the civilian in the car, but the noise come through - perhaps enough to imagine in Max?

Enjoy!
    Kim
    2010 Atom 3 #131 - K20R/DBW Stage Two
    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather; not screaming and terrified like his passengers."

Country
    United States

Those cars sound so good. Thanks for sharing.
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Your car is gorgeous, Kim. As a long-time Tifosi, I've always had a healthy respect for the GT40. One of my Ferrari collector buddies up here has a 1966 Mk I in his collection - and it's the ONLY non-Italian vehicle he's got.

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    Looks like it's another Texas car now, I saw it on Saturday driving around in Denton which is 15 minutes north of me..............which is where the guy lives that was looking into buying the van halen car so maybe he bought this one instead....that being said I'll message him.

Neutrino
    Country
    United States
    the owner messaged me on the other forum, his name is Ricky, he actually purchased 2 atom 2's...that one and a black one.

sounds from his email that these are his 2nd and 3rd atom and he had a previous one that he sold and then got these.

Lurker
    Country
    United States
    Yep, that car is in Denton now. I bought it from Shelby Smith at Elite Auto, a big seller of Ford GTs (and other exotics) who did the Gulf theme thing. The car was originally a Texas car, now back home. I bought the car planning to trade the Gulf panels to friend with a Heritage Ford GT who has my previous Atom but my wife likes the car and laid claim to it. See you around town Silver.

Ion
    Country
    United States

Nice pipes

Ion
    Country
    United States

Nice pipes

Country
    United States
    Working on your post count, Mac?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast