Thread: looking for events locally

Fermion
    Country
    United States

looking for events locally

Hello All: haven't been active since I started a new hobby with R/C camera's.. I started this hobby from trying to take photo for the garage section in this forum.. which lead to something else..

Now, I have my NEX7 camera that takes 24M still photos, or 1080 60p videos stable enough to focus back on the Atom. Though the camera rig, flies on GPS and holds stationary, I can't manage my flight and drive at the same time around a pattern.. too scared to..

I am now looking for some local "near" owners that would want to get together and perhaps let me video the rides, or track day if anyone is up to it. I would make it available to anyone.

Anyway, you can google hobbicam or see link of my practice:

Hobbicam - YouTube

you can see my part Ariel in the garage wishing it was out..

My ultimate goal would able to participate, privately not commercially, on race day and acquire some cool footage to mess around with.

Anyway, glad to be back on the forum finally.

Kou

Country
    United States
    If you care to come as far as Hallett Motor Raceway just west of Tulsa, I would enjoy working with you on some Aerial Ariel action footage on track, or in the pits, or by the lake. I fly R/C myself, I have had as many as 52 airplanes and six helicopters, so it would be fun for me. I'll see if I can post a couple of pictures showing me hovering, up close and personal. If this might work for you, let's stay in touch for the event dates-- I go to Hallett almost every track day.

Eddie
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eddie FourFather Hill
    Top Fuel Champion on land and water
    www.eddiehillsfuncycles.com since 1966
    Honda, Kawasaki, Polaris, Yamaha

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    That looks fun.. I don't have any single props.. all I have are multi props.

Sorry about not getting back.. got on a project and wanted to get it over before the weather got better..

Now I am back...

It would be fun to do all.. I am just getting into doing video.. either way, it all sounds fun...

Let me know when the best slow time would be for you. I can migrate there for a weekend or something. I will drive since the Lipos are probably going to be a problem getting on the plane.

Here are the rest.. I have started out last year...
    Hobbicam - YouTube

KS