Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 4-100 Wheel Option Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    I should be receiving my Keizer wheels from Eddie any day now, and the tires are due this week as well. I'll be sure to weigh them before they go on the car.
    I handled that combination a few times when I was hanging out with Eddie - they are definitely light! (and sticky)

Rogers, Arkansas
    My Atoms are gone to new homes ...

Lepton
    Country
    United States
    I just got the 15x7 and 17x9 wheels from Sector111. They fit, look great, and were extremely well packaged. Each wheel was in a bag, had a plastic ring on the lip, and was in its own box. Then each pair of boxes was placed in another larger box. Even UPS and FedEx couldn't damage them.

IMG_20130517_195936_207.jpg
    "You little punk bitch." -Wade Huisman, Keizer Wheels

Lepton
    Country
    United States
    The tires work pretty good too.

Ariel Atom 30-70mph in 2nd gear - YouTube

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    I just got the 15x7 and 17x9 wheels from Sector111.
    Nice! So do those wheels in fact have both bolt patterns machined into them? How did you decide on the 17" instead of the 16" rear? Did you get the keiser wheels also? Are those the hoosier A6 or R6?

Also, looks like another 3-piece option:

...not cheap though: Blackwatch Racing 3 piece Bogart Wheels

Lepton
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by McFred View Post
    Nice! So do those wheels in fact have both bolt patterns machined into them? How did you decide on the 17" instead of the 16" rear? Did you get the keiser wheels also? Are those the hoosier A6 or R6?
    Yes, the wheels have both bolt patterns. I thought 17x9 would work better with a 275 tire than a 16x8. You can probably get away with a 16x8 though. The price difference isn't that much, and the 17's look really nice. I'll get a photo of the rears. The tires are A6. I paid under $2200 for everything.

The Keizers were a complete disaster. I wouldn't recommend them. Bogart would be a better option from what I've heard. I might look into them for race wheels and keep the Sector111 wheels for street tires.

I could use some nice center caps for the Sector111 wheels if anyone has any suggestions.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123