Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Atom is the best Atom?

Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMaxAtom View Post
    "Probably the best single car made was Goldfinger"

It didn't even take me 24hrs to kick myself for selling that incredible car,but the new owner is using the car as intended,and that makes my decision to sell almost bearable...but still,there is a sad emptiness every time I walk past where Goldfinger resided for years.

It's stunning beauty will always be my high benchmark when looking at any car.

MadMaxAtom--- Hmmm. Let's get the facts straight --

"didn't even take you 24 hrs..." --- How about 2.4 seconds? I think kicking sound began AS we were closing the deal . Not to mention I KNOW you wanted to change your mind when Dominic and the enclosed private transport showed up.
    "using the car as intended..." This car is too sweet to NOT drive BUT too nice to take out. The jury is still out on whether or not the curse of the museum piece/garage queen atom will be relinquished. .
    "where Goldfinger resided for years..." Don't worry. I've still not forgotten the care package I plan to send you for placement in that exact spot.

All that said, Goldfinger is playing nice with the stablemates in the East Wing. Heck... even getting to watch some Washington Redskins football. I'll start another thread with some recent pictures taken this past week. Until then... enjoy these...

DSC_2217.jpgDSC_2232.jpgDSC_2234.jpgDSC_2235.jpg

Best,
    Richard

PS: Please excuse the messy garage and the "winterized" botanical spread in the 1st pic.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    This is like standing in the VS fashion show dressing room and asking which Victoria Secret angel is hottest

Particle
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by atom ant View Post
    This is like standing in the VS fashion show dressing room and asking which Victoria Secret angel is hottest
    You're my favorite response so far

Quote Originally Posted by atom ant View Post
    Yep. Like VS models, the best Atom is the one you're in a relationship with. I always have a great time when I slip inside her and get all crazy until I'm spent.

Country
    New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwoolery View Post
    Yep. Like VS models, the best Atom is the one you're in a relationship with. I always have a great time when I slip inside her and get all crazy until I'm spent.
    Are you certain it's a her? The look that woman give my car makes me think that it's a he.
    01100001 01110100 01101111 01101101 00110001

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12