Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Self canceling signals. (Told someone here has developed some)

Banned
    Country
    United States
    all this gets so confusing, double sided heavy duty tape held a wing on my S2000 for over a year, im sure it will hold a weightless box onto the white plastic piece behind the dash...

i just want a 20 minute plug and play self centering rocker switch that cuts signal on for various amount of times depending on how long it is held and i'm golden. and many others as well.

i dont think owners want to worry about who makes what and all the stuff involved... we just wanna get it done and will pay the price if it's quick and simple and the work done for us...

i dont want to kill the cow, i just want to eat the steak.

Country
    United States
    I had the Bruce Felding system for a long time and never installed it. I sold it as I got quite adept at self cancelling. Havok's system appears well engineered and I am looking forward to seeing his end result. If I can throw something on Shapeways that makes it easier or cleaner for those with "3"'s then I will. Nothing against what you are looking for, but, Havok's does appear to be a complete solution and as I am adept at self cancelling I would not consider less.

n00b
    Country
    United States
    Count me in for the A3 version when it is ready!

Down Quark
    Country
    United States
    Count me in as well for my AA3.

Banned
    Country
    United States
    now we just need someone to develop a kit.

if they could make it plug and play, i would give an extra $50 or so. just to spend half an hour in the car versus an hour and a headache.

honestly dont mind zip tying the box in there, but a mount would be nice.. i dont think the control unit could be "that big" i would assume it might even fit in the fiberglass piece.. hell i have so much stuffed in there...
    Last edited by rijowysock; December 10, 2012 at 06:43 PM.

Banned
    Country
    United States
    EDIT NEW INFO:

having a kit made for my AA3 without the steering cancel setup (needs a mounting bracket for the steering cancel unit on AA3)

going to install and take pics and will be offering them as a kit to owners soon (and maybe w/ steering cancel one we get mount sorted out)

wlll have standard size toggle and can add a toggle switch extension if desired.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12