Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My experience in purchasing my first Ariel Atom (AA30168)

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    I have a Roof Boxer helmet. It has the face mask that can rotate back over the top of the head which is handy in the Atom

the high profile toy thrower

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    Simon is wearing a red one in the Hondamentalism video

the high profile toy thrower

Fermion
    Quote Originally Posted by bolus View Post
    Every state is different. Where are you located? The car can be ordered as a kit without engine for the states were they have more pain in the ass registrations
    Thanks, i'm in CA and picked up my Atom a couple of weeks ago. I've completed my CHP inspection, break & light inspections and have the final hurdle (smog) on Wednesday. Though the weather report is saying it will be raining heavily, so it's going to be an interesting drive!

Banned
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterblaze View Post
    You get used to it. Fashion > Function.

Just busting your balls. I might paint my fenders as well (if I don't end up taking them off completely). +1 on the PAINTED white tub
    ***please excuse my mothers dirty garage, visiting for thanx giving and borrowing her garage ***

took some more pics of my sexy 3! don't be jelly with your 2 bro. hahaha

Last edited by rijowysock; November 26, 2012 at 03:36 PM.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Riley,
    Looking good man, congrats! I'm pretty "jelly" that I ordered mine 6 months ago and don't have it yet. But anyway, good write up, and now I have a better idea of what to expect.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Like It's Stolen View Post
    Thanks, i'm in CA and picked up my Atom a couple of weeks ago. I've completed my CHP inspection, break & light inspections and have the final hurdle (smog) on Wednesday. Though the weather report is saying it will be raining heavily, so it's going to be an interesting drive!

Where in Ca are you located?

Fermion
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbwy View Post
    Riley,
    Looking good man, congrats! I'm pretty "jelly" that I ordered mine 6 months ago and don't have it yet. But anyway, good write up, and now I have a better idea of what to expect.
    Took me 7 months from deposit to collection, hang in there!

Where in Ca are you located?
    North, east bay.

Banned
    Country
    United States
    Riley,
    it was done prior to mine, i saw the car.. looks insane.. just was waiting on transport..

i think i ordered it "right" with the batch of frames and lack of orders... i made sure to ask about all that too... he said with certain options it wouldn't come till january...

i hope you get yours soon, i think the Cali thing add's time too cause the hassle involved...

be careful all matte black, it's like a stealth bomber... and hard enough to see on the road as is.

Electron
    Country
    United States
    7 months! Ok, I don't feel so bad. But you guys know how it is when it's soooo close. I'm trying not to think about it, but that's difficult. Hopefully I'll be able to share some experiences soon!

Riley, I was looking at some of your pics again...good job with the white tub. It ties everything together and looks bad ass. I wasn't a big fan of any other color but black, but yours is a nice combination...

Electron
    Country
    United States
    I just noticed this in your pictures. The one with the dash and the detached steering wheel, is the engine still on? If not, then the tach is way off

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast